RomanBidnyy's Gallery

bmxmitch
And the award for "best new Photoeditor" goes to: Roman Bidnyy

Congratulations! :dopey:👍

But seriously, your shots are in another league! If we still had the Photoshop competitions, you definitely wouldve won a few themes there! ;)

+1
You are far better than I am!
Great shots!

That Beetle... :drool:

I would love to see you make an edit of my dream car, the Z33, slammed to the ground with some bad@ss offset... Hellaflush the 🤬 out of it! Consider it my challenge :lol: That is obviously if you want to do it... ;) And from GT5, not Forza :lol:

Superb work again 👍

And the award for "best new Photoeditor" goes to: Roman Bidnyy

Congratulations! :dopey:👍

But seriously, your shots are in another league! If we still had the Photoshop competitions, you definitely wouldve won a few themes there! ;)

That rusty Bug is insane, great job!

^^ +1 👍

+1
You are far better than I am!
Great shots!

Many Thanks Guys :D I'm trying my best.

The car itself looks amazing but the background is a bit unsuitable i would of put it on a black background still looks awesome though 👍

I remember I asked if you could do a m5 advert picture and I just seen it and I have to say it looks stunning good job :)

Last edited:
Wow, nice Evo Roman 👍.

OH MY GOD!
Hold on, I gotta clean up that mess in my pants. :drool:

Here is another one. Note that it doesn't look as good as the first version did. But since my Photoshop was being GAY and lagged out, without saving anything after 2 hours of work i had to start again. Obviously the second one (this one) came out to look much worse than the first one. :( #AdobeSucks

AudLowesTT by UkrainianHype, on Flickr

Nice preview. The toning is spot on and the road blur is very smooth. On top of that, I like the small amount of noise. 👍

Back