RomanBidnyy's Gallery

Second one has the strongest speed effect, but it hurts my eyes a little. The first is a bit easier to look at, which is a good thing. Very good thing, actually. The grading helps everything come together, and doesn't make my face explode. :lol:
They are all very good, though! 👍

When I saw Toyotaspeedv2 my brain went like - "Wuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuutttttt" . Insane , very cool job!

Second one has the strongest speed effect, but it hurts my eyes a little. The first is a bit easier to look at, which is a good thing. Very good thing, actually. The grading helps everything come together, and doesn't make my face explode. :lol:
They are all very good, though! 👍
Thanks guys !
You are actually helping me so much :D Loving the feedback. Hopefully I'll be improving :) Thanks a lot again.

My favourite would be the second picture, too. The background blur is very strong, but I think that this is what highlights the car. The high contrast and saturation values give it the final touch, though. ;)

I absolutely love the toning in these two pictures, Roman. What I like most about the first picture is the high contrast and the sky. The second picture, on the other hand, has an amazing depth of field. Great job. 👍

I absolutely love the toning in these two pictures, Roman. What I like most about the first picture is the high contrast and the sky. The second picture, on the other hand, has an amazing depth of field. Great job. 👍
Thanks a lot :D will try to do more
The sky on first picture is mind-blowing! How did you do that?

Thank you. Photoshop :)

Two more beautiful pics Roman 👍

can't say it better :)

While I like the lighting in number 1, I feel the shot be better if the car was positioned a bit lower in the frame.

Incredibly good sense of motion in the first picture. The toning in the second one is at least as great. :) 👍

Latest Posts

Back