Rome Circuit Full Course
hqdefault.jpg

latest

and

Rome Short

latest

From Gran Turismo 2

Last edited:
Remember these streets were real back in the day. Have they changed? If not, there is still a small window for Rome-Night and for the other Rome tracks to appear again... but it is still a small window since we already have one track based on the Eternal city

Remember these streets were real back in the day. Have they changed? If not, there is still a small window for Rome-Night and for the other Rome tracks to appear again... but it is still a small window since we already have one track based on the Eternal city

Well, I just had a look, layout is the same, and the scenery is a bit different than GT3. :lol: Rome is about 4 KM's long. And it used 1.5 KM's of the current Rome we have. PD have over a quarter of it done already! :P

I think the Rome tracks from GT2 are better than the ones available now. Who cares if the streets have changed in real life, Gran Turismo is a game isn't it? I'm sure they can reference the old track to get all the fundamental info and then use artistic license on buildings and such. It would be nice to see the old Rome tracks back and also with Rome Night also from GT2.

Back