RougeMotorSportsGarage ONE-OFFS.

Mini countryman JCW '12

Parts
552464_465077570184103_1445411098_n.jpg


Setup
406352_465077806850746_1345310426_n.jpg


This is my idea of the mini countryman JCW, would be grateful for a review.
 
Mazda roadster tc ENDURO.

Parts
564563_465089093516284_884673591_n.jpg


Tune
545358_465089273516266_1995448502_n.jpg


Sorry for the lateness, I found a tendency to understeer so I was fixing that ;)
 
Suzuki swift turbo

Parts
561118_465088050183055_921321575_n.jpg


Tuning
552199_465088190183041_1279829767_n.jpg


This car WOULD have a 6 spd in reality. DARN YOU GT5 TUNING SYSTEM!
 
C63 amg black replica

Parts
165960_465088356849691_1127918162_n.jpg


Tune
564476_465088490183011_167592988_n.jpg


May not be 100% accurate but I'm no magician.
 
BMW 1-series ///M replica

Parts
532570_465088593516334_2009959068_n.jpg


Tune
547754_465088720182988_772182825_n.jpg


Not 100% accurate but pretty darn close.
 
Mclaren/Mercedes-Benz SLR 722 replica

Parts
562869_465088830182977_2002599146_n.jpg


Tune
558263_465088963516297_812674567_n.jpg


This is a little gem. It's my personal favourite replica, I aren't saying this because it was the easiest to do but because I love driving it. Now I hope you will too :)
 
Wow...how many posts in a row was that?
Anyway, to business. I have recently been hired for a position on the GTPodcast, for reviewing different tunes. I expect a lot of people will listen, and I also expect that my segment will be in every episode. So, I was wondering if there is any tune in particular that you would like me to pit against other tunes. I expect that the "better" of the multiple tunes each week will get a lot of attention, and it might be good for publicity of you garage. Any preference?
 
gamerdog6482
Wow...how many posts in a row was that?
Anyway, to business. I have recently been hired for a position on the GTPodcast, for reviewing different tunes. I expect a lot of people will listen, and I also expect that my segment will be in every episode. So, I was wondering if there is any tune in particular that you would like me to pit against other tunes. I expect that the "better" of the multiple tunes each week will get a lot of attention, and it might be good for publicity of you garage. Any preference?

Surprised I haven't been warned :-/

Anyway yes, the Suzuki Swift "turbo" tune could be put up against whatever. If that isn't possible then I'll choose another one.

Do you want it shared on Psn, sent to you or will you just apply the tune yourself?
 
Surprised I haven't been warned :-/

Anyway yes, the Suzuki Swift "turbo" tune could be put up against whatever. If that isn't possible then I'll choose another one.

Do you want it shared on Psn, sent to you or will you just apply the tune yourself?

They say it doesn't matter if they are an hour apart.
Anyway, I will be building the tune myself unless you would prefer it otherwise.
And the Swift is premium, right? And not a replica? What car is it based on? And does it have all tuning parts available?
 
Not a replica. Can you view the pictures?
 
I can...but my segment deals mainly with comparing tunes, and I am worried that a tune on RS tires that is completely upgraded would blitz yours.
 
So. What else is being tested?

That is why I'm asking. Your tune is for a Suzuki Swift, so that tune would be put up against other tunes for the same Suzuki Swift.
 
gamerdog6482
That is why I'm asking. Your tune is for a Suzuki Swift, so that tune would be put up against other tunes for the same Suzuki Swift.

How about my Mazda furai?

Fully tuned and on RS tyres.
 
Mazda Furai. Database says 8 tunes, and yours isn't in that list. That makes nine.
I'll do it! Congratulations, you are booked as third on my test schedule. You most likely will have your tune reviewed by me (although it won't be my voice it will be my words). If your tune is the best of the nine, expect heavy traffic for it!
On another note, I can't really read the words on this 20 year old monitor, so do you think you could PM me the tune?
 
gamerdog6482
Mazda Furai. Database says 8 tunes, and yours isn't in that list. That makes nine.
I'll do it! Congratulations, you are booked as third on my test schedule. You most likely will have your tune reviewed by me (although it won't be my voice it will be my words). If your tune is the best of the nine, expect heavy traffic for it!
On another note, I can't really read the words on this 20 year old monitor, so do you think you could PM me the tune?

Can you please wait 8/9 hours?
 
gamerdog6482
It might take me a week to get the other two done, so yes, I can wait 9 hours.

He's.... Gone... Does the review still count XD
 
He's.... Gone... Does the review still count XD

Well, he PM's me the tune before he was banned, so it shouldn't be a problem. I guess I'm lucky I got him when I did.
 
Back