Roulette ticket glitch...

• Thread starter jrbabbitt
  • 51 comments

jrbabbitt

Premium
United States
Charleston, SC
TCR_JimyBee
This new Roulette Ticket Glitch, can someone explain this to me how it is working and that PD will is not tracking these tickets when they are dated and when you have more than one for the daily workout it can be considered stealing / cheating the PD system. Those who are doing such can be banned, stripped of credits, or worse...

This new Roulette Ticket Glitch, can someone explain this to me how it is working and that PD will is not tracking these tickets when they are dated and when you have more than one for the daily workout it can be considered stealing / cheating the PD system. Those who are doing such can be banned, stripped of credits, or worse...
Wow, nobody wants to add their two cents...

australian-2-cent-coin-obverse-1.jpg
:sly:

It's not new, I remember people doing exactly the same on the closed beta for GT Sport 5 years ago. Nothing was done then but things could be different now. As with the scripts read the terms of service and proceed with caution if you so wish.

Personally I will keep colouring within the lines until we see what is in the next update and how that alters the in-game economy.

I'm certainly alone with this attitude, but I wish everyone who uses bugs in the game that he regrets it.

I know this glitch, but of course I won't explain it here. (just as much as it has something to do with your watch)
As I am not a fan of illegitimate acquisition of any advantage in a game, I have a very hard opinion on it.

Now you may like to start discussions about it harming nobody, I don't see it that way, but everyone should do what they think is right, but if later someone complains that they were banned or something similar because of such things, then it's up to them my eternal mockery safe.

I used a similar glitch in GT5 to collect all year tickets you received at your birthday... It seems they didn't learn the lesson back then. Still is a glitch, so you may be subject to ban if you use it.

Up to any player to go for a glitch shortcut or not...

KJF
EDIT: Also, what's the glitch please, lads? Thanks.
You are asking for a friend I guess. Watch Kireth Kart's last video on Youtube, he explains it fully (maybe not last video now)

Last edited:
Apart from the glitch use... It seems that in the video the guy is getting always the same type of ticket, a 4-star. If that happens to everyone that is running the glitch, it means that in a specific date your type of ticket is already predetermined even before you do the daily workout...

it means that in a specific date your type of ticket is already predetermined even before you do the daily workout...
it appears so, other participants of the forum made the same observation, up to attributing the number of stars to the races they were grinding when doing the glitch to the choice of said races

they discovered that they get a different number of stars on the next day, but they get that same number of stars for each race done on the next day

Why would it be an unfair advantage?

If the roulette wasn't so crap, maybe more people would have had engine swaps? and seeing there's a PP system, even a car with an upgraded engine wouldn't be an advantage.
I still haven't gotten one.
i've been playing since day one.

Just watched the Kireth video explaining it on youtube ... I don't think anyone with a 9-5 could feasibly be bothered to do that consistently.

More power if you do it successfully, the roulette odds are so obviously skewed - why not get an actual win over the games terrible economy for once.

Apart from the glitch use... It seems that in the video the guy is getting always the same type of ticket, a 4-star. If that happens to everyone that is running the glitch, it means that in a specific date your type of ticket is already predetermined even before you do the daily workout...
it appears so, other participants of the forum made the same observation, up to attributing the number of stars to the races they were grinding when doing the glitch to the choice of said races

they discovered that they get a different number of stars on the next day, but they get that same number of stars for each race done on the next day
No, this is not the case.

No, this is not the case.
what is not the case ?
  • on the same day you get different number of stars for your tickets using the glitch
  • you always get n stars doing a specific race

KJF
Personally I believe anyone caught CHEATING to aquire DIGITAL CARS in a VIDEO GAME should be HUNG, DRAWN & QUARTERED. SHOT, THEN HUNG AGAIN.

EDIT: Also, what's the glitch please, lads? Thanks.
This sounds like a Jeremy Clarkson quote :lol:

what is not the case ?
  • on the same day you get different number of stars for your tickets using the glitch
  • you always get n stars doing a specific race
1st is correct but I don't think that's what you said in the post I quoted.
The race you do when doing your daily done has no bearing on the number of stars your workout ticket will have.

Sorry. Unless I misread, that wasn't the point I contradicted. But that is correct.

up to attributing the number of stars to the races they were grinding when doing the glitch to the choice of said races
but they get that same number of stars for each race done on the next day

Neither of those are correct.

Is that supposed to be a single sentence/thought or is the 2nd line separate from the 1st? It's throwing me off a bit.

Last edited:

I did this particular trick yesterday for the first time and I got a range of tickets. A few 4*, 3* and one 2*.

Pointless glitch... If it turns out you get a 5 or 6 star ticket and the prize is 500.000 or 1.000.000, or a very expensive car, then yes, the glitch is very worth it.

If the prize is, literally, anything else, you might as well avoid wasting time on this glitch because this glitch gives you the exact same ticket every time, and the prize is always the same every time as well so yeah, imagine the prize is 5.000 credits and you waste all that time just to get that measly payout. Not worth the effort.

PS: I tried it... 4x, gave me always 2 star tickets and always the same 5.000 credit wins... Not worth it.

If you go so far to do this glitch, you are better off doing the Script AFK credit farm.

Last edited:
Is that supposed to be a single sentence/thought or is the 2nd line separate from the 1st? It's throwing me off a bit.
Some posters said that they believe that doing one certain race (4 time to get the mileage) would give them the same number of stars (4 to be precise) every day, but they realised after testing further that it was not true, as they got less stars the next day they tried.

But they say that using the glitch to get multiple tickets on the "same" day would result in tickets with the same number of stars.

And I don't know if it's true or not.

But they say that using the glitch to get multiple tickets on the "same" day would result in tickets with the same number of stars.

And I don't know if it's true or not.
Gotcha. Thanks for clearing it up.
It's not true.

Back