Roulette ticket glitch...

• Thread starter jrbabbitt
  • 51 comments
I never tried the roulette ticket glitch but I've been saving up my daily roulette tickets (currently on 15) in hopes that the payout will be more generous post update.

I never tried the roulette ticket glitch but I've been saving up my daily roulette tickets (currently on 15) in hopes that the payout will be more generous post update.
The prize is determined the moment you receive the ticket so I'd say there's less than a 0.000001% chance this'll happen.

you may never win one either to be fair even if you exploit the system clock
Much higher odds though because you can open about 30 a day if you're dedicated.

17AE6DD5-0A66-4F72-ADA8-6EEB830F8BE1.jpeg

Won this today from a 6 star ticket !!

Not bad not bad hehe

6* ticket? Is only given when you have won the WGT Championship the first time / book 39. Doubtful will ever see a 6* ticket again...
Yeah. I was surprised too. Been getting loads of 1.2.3 and 4 star tickets using the glitch but today hit a jackpot.

6* ticket? Is only given when you have won the WGT Championship the first time / book 39. Doubtful will ever see a 6* ticket again...
I got a 6* last night - finished café etc week 1. Took screenshots.
Got the Tomahawk racing car, road would have been nice for the grind but no complaints.

Can 100% get 6* anytime, the odds would just be very slim. I imagine it is another layer of NRG before getting the prize.

RNG 1 - which ticket you get (eg: 1* 90% likely, 6* 1% likely)
RNG 2 - prize received from said ticket (eg: smallest credit 5-10k 90% likely, top prize 1% likely)
Of course those numbers/% are purely guesses for illustrative purposes.

They are in the rotation, glitch enough and youll hit them on a regular basis. Or wait months. Should be a 7 day occurance in a balanced economy put pd is poised to crap on the fanbase.

The time zone glitch I got 2 6 star tickets in 2 days, today I got a 5 star ticket and heaps of 4 star tickets but I have not open all of them yet.

Too bad I didn’t know of this glitch when I got $1,000,000 credits out of a ticket the other night. I guess it makes up for all the other $5000 - $10,000 tickets Ive gotten. I don’t mind earning cars but I’d like to be able to earn them before I’m dead or before the next system comes out without having to put so much time into the game? Does PD get paid every time I boot the game up or something? I don’t get it, if they made all the cars free tomorrow I would still play the game the same amount I’m playing it now, possibly more.

Too bad I didn’t know of this glitch when I got $1,000,000 credits out of a ticket the other night. I guess it makes up for all the other $5000 - $10,000 tickets Ive gotten. I don’t mind earning cars but I’d like to be able to earn them before I’m dead or before the next system comes out without having to put so much time into the game? Does PD get paid every time I boot the game up or something? I don’t get it, if they made all the cars free tomorrow I would still play the game the same amount I’m playing it now, possibly more.
Except you wouldn’t be able to afford any of them!!! 🧐

Last edited:
The roulette gizmo is so annoying & obviously rigged like a crappy old fruit machine, i had my 1st 5 star ticket & expected more than a ****ing invitation to buy a porsche from their Garage for a price more than in my kitty

1657029893223.png

Latest Posts

Back