- Provisional Classification - HOUR 2
- Provisional Classification - HOUR 3

- Race Control Notices

- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team

AJ
Does everyone understand how to use the back entrance to the pit lane?

1 - you drive up to the blocked off pit entrance and stop.
2 - take a stint photo.
3 - warp back to the pits.
AJ could you please put into this thread how this works so no one can question this. I am a little unsure, but want to make sure I nor my team get penalized over anything dealing with this. Thanks :-)

Out of curiosity what times are the TCN-1 drivers doing? I want to know whether I am in the ballpark or whether our team is miles off. I'm doing around 9:06-10's consistently with Tyre Wear on.

Is this legal for the VLN race?
Obviously AJ will need to confirm this but I believe that pic is legal - My understanding is that the gray bit there is part of the curbing and therefore part of the track - that's why it's there on the racing line.

I have some serious concerns about some corners though, turn 4 on the GP circuit is one big one as one can make up some time by exploiting the exit and I would hope that it will be heavily policed.

Reactions: AJ
Obviously AJ will need to confirm this but I believe that pic is legal - My understanding is that the gray bit there is part of the curbing and therefore part of the track - that's why it's there on the racing line.

I have some serious concerns about some corners though, turn 4 on the GP circuit is one big one as one can make up some time by exploiting the exit and I would hope that it will be heavily policed.

I think the nordschleiffle section will not have to be monitered at all, there's really no gains to be made, you go off the track = you die! lol. :D The GP section will be heavily enforced though I'm sure, and that worries me, because I like to go wide in between turns 2 and 3. D:

AJ
Does everyone understand how to use the back entrance to the pit lane?

1 - you drive up to the blocked off pit entrance and stop.
2 - take a stint photo.
3 - warp back to the pits.

May we do this in the race too if we sustain heavy damage in the GP circuit during the race?

And where is parc ferme?
I just follow everybody else. :D

Out of curiosity what times are the TCN-1 drivers doing? I want to know whether I am in the ballpark or whether our team is miles off. I'm doing around 9:06-10's consistently with Tyre Wear on.
That sounds a little off pace, but you should be ok. Out of curiosity what car is it?

AJ could you please put into this thread how this works so no one can question this. I am a little unsure, but want to make sure I nor my team get penalized over anything dealing with this. Thanks :-)

Which part are you unsure about?
And where is parc ferme?

In the Arena, see the Track Map.

May we do this in the race too if we sustain heavy damage in the GP circuit during the race?

Yes you may.

Do you have the supp regs done? I would like to know what the starting procedures are and so on. :)

AJ
In the Arena, see the Track Map.

I don't see the Parc Fermé on the Track Map. I juste see : SC release point, Starting Grid, Re-Starting Grid and Back entrance to the pit lane.

AJ
No rain forecast for today's race.
I can't like this enough...

Meanwhile the Heathens may be a no show.

I'm in a room now but I've been unable to enter one all day.

If GHH is not in qual then it's because we only have one able to connect as there's only 2 of us as Matt injured himself... We think Mrs Matt may have broken him :sly:

Can someone in Europe please setup a room in the GTPlanet Racing Series community for me? I want to test if I can connect to a room again. Thanks :)

And we ran 2 drivers but our time is not reflecting that?

Back