Round 07: VLN 1

• Thread starter AJ
  • 70 comments
AJ
Everyone spamming the join lobby button is not helping.

I am now setting up a new lobby. Do not join until I post your car number below.
Hehe. :) "x x x x x x x x x x x"

Anyone else have any lag issues? @StigsTC , @TNR_KING_FILO
and I experienced lags issues. My only guess is the room was fixed host still... Was impossible to "race" with others without getting lagged bumped. Was only able to go for passes on back straight.
I saw some lag, not heaps but there was some definitely. The track was also VERY sticky in some parts, really threw off my times.

Wish this race had stopped after qualy... That was a disaster. Couldn't pass anything with cars dancing around, pushed off by lag or a careless GT3, rclark had a spin around me when I was staying well left on the grass to get out of the way so I'm guessing lag spooked him. T'was the Nurburgring Lagschliefe.
Just gotta forget today and move on for tomorrow. Hoping it went better for everyone else out there.

Wish this race had stopped after qualy... That was a disaster. Couldn't pass anything with cars dancing around, pushed off by lag or a careless GT3, rclark had a spin around me when I was staying well left on the grass to get out of the way so I'm guessing lag spooked him. T'was the Nurburgring Lagschliefe.
Just gotta forget today and move on for tomorrow. Hoping it went better for everyone else out there.

I had no problems. :D

Yeah had some lag issues behind Orks and it threw me to the side off the side of the track and then dead center into a wall. The brakes decided they did not want to work and the safety barrier had a giant magnet attached to it. It was screaming "come here little boy"...
Destroyed the front suspension and engine really bad :-(.

However it was a good little battle with Orks for quite a bit :-)

I'm really sorry Miata, me too i have a little lag behind you in GP track, after I left some space until your little outing. it's really shame because there was a great battle between us. sorry again.

I'm really sorry Miata, me too i have a little lag behind you in GP track, after I left some space until your little outing. it's really shame because there was a great battle between us. sorry again.
Nothing to be sorry about there. What happens if a tie rod breaks during a race.

It was strange but a fact of online racing, going to experience some lag. We probably could have gone a few more laps together :-)

Latest Posts

Back