Round 07: VLN 1

• Thread starter AJ
  • 70 comments
Wish this race had stopped after qualy... That was a disaster. Couldn't pass anything with cars dancing around, pushed off by lag or a careless GT3, rclark had a spin around me when I was staying well left on the grass to get out of the way so I'm guessing lag spooked him. T'was the Nurburgring Lagschliefe.
Just gotta forget today and move on for tomorrow. Hoping it went better for everyone else out there.
2 star rooms cause this horrible dancing about lag 4 star race quality minimum it should be. Any less and the racing suffers. Imo

GHH final stint pics in.

Here's one last one for everyone, my remaining fuel that the Kazboat thirstily guzzled as I was just past the finish line with a charging @Gravitron hot on my heels... That was a nervous last lap :lol:

Great racing everyone! Didn't see too many of you but that's how I like it, no offence :D

*enters GTPES induced coma*

GTPES Fuel Pic.jpg

GHH final stint pics in.

Here's one last one for everyone, my remaining fuel that the Kazboat thirstily guzzled as I was just past the finish line with a charging @Gravitron hot on my heels... That was a nervous last lap :lol:

Great racing everyone! Didn't see too many of you but that's how I like it, no offence :D

*enters GTPES induced coma*

View attachment 372314
Well-played mate, I knew something was off when I was catching you at your "home" track. 👍 Exciting end of the race! :cheers:

Thanks @AJ and @Peelster1 for running a great show. :gtpflag:

For the first VEC Racing Team is totally satisfied. a great race without disturbing GT3. I just have a little regret in relation to the collision with the Dragon Razor Racing Miata because I'm sure we would have done our relay stuck to each other. I also believe that at the end of my first stint I slowed Sk8er913 but they were fighting for first place. congratulations to him because he was faster than me and I was not good with my tires.

Many thanks to @AJ and @Peelster1 for the organization as well as to all the pilots who participated in this race.

:gtpflag:

edit: sorry google translate is my friend ;)

Last edited:
For the first VEC Racing Team is totally satisfied. a great race without disturbing GT3. I just have a little regret in relation to the collision with the Dragon Razor Racing Miata because I'm sure we would have done our relay stuck to each other. I also believe that at the end of my first stint I slowed Sk8er913 but they were fighting for first place. congratulations to him because he was faster than me and I was not good with my tires.

Many thanks to @ Peelster1AJ and for the organization as well as to all the pilots who participated in this race.

:gtpflag:

edit: sorry google translate is my friend ;)
It was on lap 5, and it was the lags fault. :)

Race Results

The following classifications have now been published;

- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team
- Race Control Notices

Back