• 179 comments
QUALIFYING PRACTICE RESULTS

The following has now been published;

- After Qualifying Practice 1
- Qualifying Practice Classification
- Provisional Starting Grid

AJ
QP Penalty Notice

- The following Teams will not be permitted to take to the track during the first 14 minutes of the session due to late registration/changes;

Rock and Roll

I cant seem to find your GTP-ID, but to Tanky1, just wanna apologize for my move into turn 1. Braked at usual point and the rears locked and threw me to the left which was unfortunatley where you were..... i deserve the penalty and shall use it as a learning experience on what not to do with ABS off! Hopefully we can have a good clean battle ( in the dry ) in the future :cheers:

How many of you got caught out by the track drying and you staying on wets? I did. I only realised after i was picking up some pace and when I put RH I ended up being fastest on track. 👍

How many of you got caught out by the track drying and you staying on wets? I did. I only realised after i was picking up some pace and when I put RH I ended up being fastest on track. 👍

yeah I noticed the same thing, though I lost my fastest class time to the new drivers. probably were driving harder than I was :P good racing and I'll be back in it soon

yeah I noticed the same thing, though I lost my fastest class time to the new drivers. probably were driving harder than I was :P good racing and I'll be back in it soon
Did I hit you in the first part of the race?

Did I hit you in the first part of the race?

yeah that was me, the red Toyota, but it's all good man, the rain was starting to come down and I'm pretty sure we were both still on RHs

Back