- Provisional Classification
- Provisional Classification by Driver
- Provisional Classification by Driver Fastest Lap
- Stint Analysis by Team

EVENT INFOMATION
The following has now been published;

- Event Schedule
- Event Entry List

- Circuit Map (Including Parc Ferme & Alternate Pit Entry Locations)

Yes. The race clock keeps ticking, and whoever is in the car during a red flag is counted as that time.
However you will not be penalised for going over stint/driver limits in such cases where those limits are exceeded DURING a red flag. Choosing to race on once those limits have been passed will get you a penalty however.

can i get the supplementary rules with the parc ferme informations and such?

can i get the supplementary rules with the parc ferme informations and such?
Parc Ferme is pointed out on the circuit map, as well as the alternate pit entry, SC restart point, etc.

Reactions: AJ
EVENT INFOMATION

- Entry List has now been updated.

- The following Teams will not be permitted to take to the tack during the first 14 minutes of QP, due to late submission of Registration Forms;

I just looked at the entry list and I discovered something very interesting.

Car 1: 2 french drivers
Car 2: 2 irish drivers
Car 3: 3 American drivers
Car 4: 2 french drivers
Car 5: 2 Australian drivers.

We are all segregated from each other! :lol: That is probably mostly time zones, availability, and team practices, and potentially language barriers, but that is pretty interesting lol! :D

Will there be a broadcast of todays event?

Ok ignore that just seen AJ's status - woohoo :) Good luck for the teams running today hope the ring is kind to you 👍

Looking forward to the ring tonight!!! Looking at the event entry list, certainly not going to be a walk in the park for any teams!! :eek:
Good luck everybody, and GO HEATHENS!!! :cheers:
I hope the race tomorrow makes us all feel like we have #kesslerSyndrome.

What is nerds 1.2?

EVENT INFOMATION

- Entry List has now been updated.

- The following Teams will not be permitted to take to the tack during the first 14 minutes of QP, due to late submission of Registration Forms;

See note on 86 manager thread....we registered Tuesday and then revised Wednesday. When driver list on posted drivers was incorrect we resubmitted form to insure you had the proper drivers...it WAS NOT a change.

Robbie will Q first and then Tex.....understand same procedures as last VLN....YA'll take care.

AJ, please can you confirm when the room will be open and race start time, as the timetable says 17.00UTC, which is now, but the live stream display says it starts in over an hour?
timetable.png

We're currently in BST @GTP_ADE, so UTC +1...

Thanks. However the QP session is listed as 15.00 utc, which is 16.00 BST. Lobby open time is 17.00 utc with race start at 18.00. If you click on the live stream link it says the broadcast will start in 50 minutes, which will be after the listed start time.

when you are actually there you do not have this problem....you also don't have "virtual lag"...this one's good for NA though...we get to race in actual daylight....and virtual darkness

Latest Posts

Back