Round 18: 24 Hours Nürburgring

• Thread starter AJ
  • 168 comments
Round about 2 hours until the green flag drops. Good luck to all the teams and drivers!
I also owe a HUGE thank you to @Heathenpride and all the Heathens for giving me the opportunity to race in this amazing event. You guys have been looking forward to this since February, and the time has finally come to put on your man pants and step up to the plate.
Lets go HEATHENS!:gtpflag:

Best of luck to everybody participating today! Not only to the drivers but let's not forget our dedicated race director/stewards and commentators who will also be doing the mighty 24 hours behind the scenes.

I would've probably thrown my hand right up for those spare seats that popped up but after a 13 hour work day I don't think I have the energy to stay up through the Australian night lol. I hope that team secured replacements as I know oh too well what a feat it is to 24 hours with two drivers.

I'll be watching the first hours for as long as I can keep my eyes open, looking forward to seeing all the big names battle it out while our awesome commentators give us the best GTPES coverage yet I'm sure!

Hi guys, thanks AJ for the support.

The team Blackhawks of Spain need 2 drivers, clean, solid, do consistent times and is clean and professional. It's with Renault Megane number 89, black and tyres red. Thanks.

Now I will create a public room, circuit Nurburgring 24h, ID GTR_RacerManiac, those interested, come into my room, Title "Need Drivers, only gtplanet" THX

Last edited:
AJ
Clarification that the Alternate Pit Entry is in operation for the entirety of the race, including Lap 1, just remember your Stint Picture at the wall.
What does this mean?

I believe if you pick up damage on the GP circuit you can enter the pits using the back entrance - making sure you take a stint photo at the wall
Just for extra clarity, you can't actually drive into the pits at that point because there's a wall in the way. You should stop at the wall, take a photo as shown in the Circuit Map and then exit the track.

ALERT - all drivers - there are only 11 cars still racing, so watch out when joining the lobby. Wait to be told to join by your teammate.

Hey everyone, time to Rinse Wash Race Repeat!!!! Over half way through and everyone is doing a stellar job. We will now commence on the final 10 hours. Remember anything can happen ;-)

AJ, scar lotus are a mixed team for this race? I noticed they did a driver change, but never left the lobby. Was i just seeing things?

What car/driver has the fastest lap time for the race so far? also wat PP is the limit for the race om just curious about lap times lol

Last edited:
Back