Round 18: 24 Hours Nürburgring

• Thread starter AJ
  • 168 comments
#IntotheBarrier, or IntotheBanter
So glad my flat out to the wall moment in the #89 made it: "THAT'S NOT A FLAT LEFT!!!"
My favorite part of that wreck is how you hit the right hand barrier on the next turn. :lol: :) The more serious version will be up in 2 days. :) I love the commentary. "Hello, hi there, hows it going, good, good. Are we live? No, No I don't think so." :D

HP
"Welcome to The Green Hell Lawnmowing Service how may i help you?" :lol:

Can I borrow one of your lawnmowers? :D

The video was fun :lol:, never saw the Reapers, maybe a good thing haha..in saying that we did drive from 04.50am until 13.50pm with no damage...not sure if Rono hitting the nords pit invisible wall was on the stream but the sheer fright he got did cause him to snap his accelerator pedal :ouch:.. no worries though he's all sorted now :)

The video was fun :lol:, never saw the Reapers, maybe a good thing haha..in saying that we did drive from 04.50am until 13.50pm with no damage...not sure if Rono hitting the nords pit invisible wall was on the stream but the sheer fright he got did cause him to snap his accelerator pedal :ouch:.. no worries though he's all sorted now :)
I have a feeling we/I will make the main version glen :banghead::ouch:

:lol: same thing happened to me, i remember shouting "stupid bloody oversized wing..."

Last edited:
HP
Theres a reason its called @knukken -berg :lol:

I still have that replay but it's on my fried PS3, got to try get it and post it here haha
What happens if you put the ps3 hdd into a regular computer? Jwing.

(00:52) Damn, I was hoping no one saw that. Was just visiting Knukken's Bend is all @HP :embarrassed:
0:42 makes me laugh every time. :D 2:22 is worthy of a quick match gif meme. XD

Last edited:
There were definitely some fierce, fierce battles on track. I particularly like the one at 2:21 with the Renault and the Lotus having the drag race down the back straight and the Audi hanging out at the back of them like, "Sup Bros? Mind if I scooch on through? No? I'll wait then..."

There were definitely some fierce, fierce battles on track. I particularly like the one at 2:21 with the Renault and the Lotus having the drag race down the back straight and the Audi hanging out at the back of them like, "Sup Bros? Mind if I scooch on through? No? I'll wait then..."
In editing one of the best ones was the green nsx and black lotus at the end, but it got cut down to about 5%of its original length.

Are the results for the N24 final yet? I had a few thoughts i wanted to express (positive :sly:), but was waiting until everything was final.

Nice shots TEX36
If you remember we were many laps up on the fourth place car and were just about to fall off the lead lap when suddenly we were down six laps....which was a full stint. That stint has been found, improving the DARTs one position I believe. So...we too are antsy to see the next classification.

Edit: turns out that what we thought was the missing laps wasn't. We are cross checking Stint Analysis and our pictures...we still can't figure it out....it's a mystery....did a driver stop for "personal reasons"......:crazy:

Last edited:
Are the results for the N24 final yet? I had a few thoughts i wanted to express (positive :sly:), but was waiting until everything was final.

Are these results still provisional? I assume AJ just got a little busy and maybe forgot to finalize everything officially?

Are these results still provisional? I assume AJ just got a little busy and maybe forgot to finalize everything officially?

There are some typos to fix, but I don't expect there will be any changes to the main results. If I do, I normally hold off publishing the points/regradings etc. 👍

I'm a little late on this but this was the best race i've ever done :)
I thank everyone who helped me able to do this race and i hope to race again soon :)

Reactions: HP

Latest Posts

Back