Round 21: London 12 Hour

Discussion in 'GTP Sportscar Series Archive' started by AJ, Apr 11, 2015.

1. AJ

AJ Premium

Yes.

2. Beau Albert

Beau Albert

Well...... good session guys..... one of the more action packed QP's thats for sure

3. AJ

AJ Premium

Please can you provide a better description.

4. TeamEdge702

TeamEdge702

You pit, pull into the pit box, then your car doesn't get released. You have back off track in order to leave it.

5. weescotman

weescotman

That's probably because there are cars going along the start finish straight. The Ai won't release you until it's clear, because of where the pit exit is.

6. TeamEdge702

TeamEdge702

Its a commen glitch, happend to someone in the FGT series im in last Thursday.

weescotman likes this.
  7. TEX36

TEX36 Premium

86 Dart
    Executed DC as usual. Left pit after Green was given.
    Hit an out of control car in T3 - which ruined lap. Entered pit for repair and car would not leave. Left pit, came back - no change still stuck in pit.
    Never got a qualifying lap.

8. Beau Albert

Beau Albert

It's happened to me many times, everything seems normal in the pits and in the pitstop, but the "Lollipop" man never releases you. As for the cars going past the pit straight theory, it's happened to me in a solo session.... how can we fix this issue if it occurs during the race? Thats what i don't know as the simple hop off track then rejoin will still hurt a team alot, plus refuel the car past what you may want...

9. weescotman

weescotman

I've never seen that happen in any race I've done, held in pits yes but not being able not to join track.

10. TeamEdge702

TeamEdge702

Spa 6 hour was red flagged i belive because a driver was stuck in the pits. So I assume the race would just be red flagged.

11. Storm_SP17

Storm_SP17

Couldn't exiting and re-entering due to a pit glitch be treated as a setup change? although instead of typing DC, we could use PG (pit glitch) instead?

12. GTP_Nail

GTP_Nail Premium

QP2 ?

13. CTR Driver

CTR Driver

10:00 UTC tomorrow

Nail-27 likes this.
  14. Chrisw265

Chrisw265

Good session! :tup:

15. Il_Conte_Sky

Il_Conte_Sky

QP3 on 16:00 UTC, right?
    See you there :cheers:

16. Il_Conte_Sky

Il_Conte_Sky

Really nice session!
    I, very noobly, managed to get a track limits warning at literally my first flying lap :lol:, but I managed to be precise and in control for the rest of the session, which went smoothly.
    Also, I'm really satisfied of the time I managed to get, just at the last lap before the coming of the SC called in by AJ, that's just so gratifying :D

sk8er913 and JonoStan96 like this.
  17. Beau Albert

Beau Albert

Nothing Noob-ish about that, VERY impressive work mate!!!! :lol: I shall buy you a drink for your efforts :cheers:

Looking forward to this one sooo much even if our Megane is facing a mountain to climb with the pace of the 2 lotuses so far! Bring it on fella's! :dopey:

sk8er913, Il_Conte_Sky and weescotman like this.
  18. HP

HP Premium

The 'Lotii' are quick and it is Scar teams backyard so it's definitely a challenge but you guys are up to it!

Can't wait for this one, what a season finale it will prove to be for GT Cup!!!

19. Storm_SP17

Storm_SP17

Good couple of QP sessions for Swift Autosport... Sadly we have a bigger mountain to climb than we would have liked, but the pace of the VW is good and the guys in the team have been super!

I might be the only Brit in the team, but with the grit and tenacity of a bulldog, one's more than enough... So watch out! ;)

HP, Rob Ledwell and Beau Albert like this.
  20. JonoStan96

JonoStan96

What is happening with the #91 Honda CRZ? I'd definitely love to take that seat.

21. Storm_SP17

Storm_SP17

@AJ Any idea as to when we'll have the QP results and starting grid?

I'm itching to see how slow I am in comparison to the rest of the field!! ;)

22. AJ

AJ Premium

DannyB013, rcb929, FutureF1 and 3 others like this.
  23. Storm_SP17

Storm_SP17

Seething right now, absolutely seething...

24. FutureF1

FutureF1

WOW! To think that us guys at TAR just got our franchise and now we're lining up 3rd for the 12 Hours. Well done to @DannyB013 and @JakeKing39 for seriously impressing on their qualifying debut into GTPES. Looking forward to the race this weekend!

25. Il_Conte_Sky

Il_Conte_Sky

Did I seriously go that fast? :eek:

Well, it seems we are in a very good position for the race, go DRR :cheers:

TeamEdge702 and StigsTC like this.
  26. HP

HP Premium

That grid has me drooling in anticipation of an epic race :drool:

27. JonoStan96

JonoStan96

Very excited for this weekend, but it's clear we've got a lot of work to do in order to get our Orange CRZ to the pointy end. I'm sure my 4 drivers, @skywalker, @TNR_KING_FILO, @Konnor and @warrior2167 can get it done, both classes will be extremely exciting, however much care will be needed in order for passes to be made. Brands Hatch isn't the widest of circuits so I hope we wont see cars being speared off in a blue flag incident. Good luck to everyone, in particular my mates the #88 Green Hell Heathens Renault, the title is there for the taking!

28. sk8er913

sk8er913

I was planning on making a preview video for this race instead of a post race highlights montage... however I am no longer am planning to do either one.

29. JakeKing39

JakeKing39

Can't wait for the race. I am so anxious to race my first GTPES race. :cheers:

30. sk8er913

sk8er913

Wow, that's a good driver line up... going to be a fun fight. :D

What car are you in?