Round 21: London 12 Hour

• Thread starter AJ
  • 173 comments
The VW N24.
He also means what team ;)

Nerves are good, but they'll soon be replaced by an intense focus once you settle into a nice rhythm on track. it'll be interesting to see how well you perform, I haven't raced against you since GT5. It's a shame about my team's penalty, I was hoping to get in amongst the action with you...

He also means what team ;)

Nerves are good, but they'll soon be replaced by an intense focus once you settle into a nice rhythm on track. it'll be interesting to see how well you perform, I haven't raced against you since GT5. It's a shame about my team's penalty, I was hoping to get in amongst the action with you...
I'm on Team Aqua. Thanks for the advice. I have raced other endurance races.:cheers: What series did we run in GT5?

Last edited:
Rolex Series, I believe. I was likely in an Orange or Bright Green Viper ACR at the time.
My first series on GT. Oh the joys of barely staying in front of the GT class whilst in a DP (for one race). :lol:

As long as you look back on it with fawn'd memories that is all that counts! ;)
Not when the league organizer tells you to 🤬 off! :lol: It was a fun league, I learned a lot, and came a long way since then.

But that isn't important here, now it's London 12 Hour time!

Not when the league organizer tells you to 🤬 off! :lol: It was a fun league, I learned a lot, and came a long way since then.

But that isn't important here, now it's London 12 Hour time!
Yes.... The time is upon us!

I shall have to have a word with my pit crew. I only pitted twice and both times they sent me out right in front of DEPR - the second time even closer than the first.

Back