Round 6 of The WRC Esports Championship is Now Live

I held a world record for quite a long time on the first stage so I had high hopes, but my first four runs were full of errors and spins, so I had to go easy on my last run. Here is the vid along with an explanation of my setup and a possible bug I have found with the differential descriptions in the setup screen. I also managed to embed the helicopter replay of the epic stage. Hope my setup helps can help you guys.

P.S.: Use the Hyundai.

I held a world record for quite a long time on the first stage so I had high hopes, but my first four runs were full of errors and spins, so I had to go easy on my last run. Here is the vid along with an explanation of my setup and a possible bug I have found with the differential descriptions in the setup screen. I also managed to embed the helicopter replay of the epic stage. Hope my setup helps can help you guys.

P.S.: Use the Hyundai.

Great video mate.
Good info on the car setup, I did try your settings but I found the rear end too loose in the slow corners & hairpins for my liking, so I ended up going back to stock with just adjustment's to brake bias, handbrake strength & gear ratios.

I was using the C3 like you but used the Hyundai as you suggested, ended up going almost 20 seconds faster on the first stage!
I'm happy with my time on the first stage now just got to practice the ES like crazy before Sunday. Played it tonight it's a lot to take in, very different to the first stage, much harder.

Finished 568th in this one. Anytime I can get a top thousand place warrants a self pat on the back. Wonder how many total entries there are in these events.

Finished 568th in this one. Anytime I can get a top thousand place warrants a self pat on the back. Wonder how many total entries there are in these events.

My guesstimate on PS4 would be between 1500 and 2000.

Yep:cheers:

My guesstimate on PS4 would be between 1500 and 2000.

It would be nice to see the whole leaderboard to get an idea of where you are percentage wise, eg like Forza Rivals mode.

There haven’t been any updates with this eSport Championship. Did everyone lose interest?

Seems like most championships like this have a lot of initial excitement after announcement and through the first several events, but activity thereafter seems to fall off a cliff.

There haven’t been any updates with this eSport Championship. Did everyone lose interest?

Seems like most championships like this have a lot of initial excitement after announcement and through the first several events, but activity thereafter seems to fall off a cliff.
My articles and videos just weren't getting the engagement required for the effort, unfortunately. WRC is pretty niche in the first place and then clipping that down further into eSports just isn't for some people I guess!

I'm still interested and wanting to take part. Trouble for me is my working pattern, 4 on 4 off, I'm mainly working when the eSports are on this year unfortunately. I'm pretty sure when I checked I was able to take part in some of the later events so am looking forward to those.

Are you still taking part ?

Last edited:
I'm still interested and wanting to take part. Trouble for me is my working pattern, 4 on 4 off, I'm mainly working when the eSports are on this year unfortunately. I'm pretty sure when I checked I was able to take part in some of the later events so am looking forward to those.

Are you still taking part ?

My schedule sounds like yours, though I work 4 on 3 off. And currently my days working are when these events take place, so I can’t get to them usually. Though I did squeeze in the recent event yesterday. One try and done.

My schedule sounds like yours, though I work 4 on 3 off. And currently my days working are when these events take place, so I can’t get to them usually. Though I did squeeze in the recent event yesterday. One try and done.

Seems like your being ripped off!
Unless your not working 12 shifts ?

Back to the game I know for sure I can do Australia :)

Seems like your being ripped off!
Unless your not working 12 shifts ?

Back to the game I know for sure I can do Australia :)

I work four 10 hour shifts, so it sounds like you’re getting ripped off to me (!) :) but having four days off must be nice.

I’m usually too tired to play on the evenings after work, plus the wife and I have other things to do.

I basically have Monday and Tuesday during the daytime to catch up, but not today. Wife is off and I’m doing yardwork! :rolleyes:

Back