Royal Pass

So you can have a video made bragging about how you passed him when he isn't to good to begin with? Everyone was bad at one time that is a give.:dunce: Don't brag about something that isn't that impressive.👍

I didnt tell him to make the video btw. Now did i tell him to upload it. It was an awesome pass when it happened but not so spectacular to upload it to GTP. And Im not bragging about crap, The video doesnt make it show how close it was. I was able to sneak in and pass him (in the right line) meer inches from his bumper. Without losing speed nor angle. That to me is impressive without knowing where each other are on the track when both use hood view. I remember you from mini comps I had, And I have seen you drift, you are good. But not the best so please do us a favor and not try to act like your the drift king. 👍

What impressed me in this video is how troll is that SLS, hahaha...

That troll was some girl who shoved her way through anyone and didnt care what you thought about it. Never apologized for it and then later blamed you for being in her way. *shakes head* sad.

I didnt tell him to make the video btw. Now did i tell him to upload it. It was an awesome pass when it happened but not so spectacular to upload it to GTP. And Im not bragging about crap, The video doesnt make it show how close it was. I was able to sneak in and pass him (in the right line) meer inches from his bumper. Without losing speed nor angle. That to me is impressive without knowing where each other are on the track when both use hood view. I remember you from mini comps I had, And I have seen you drift, you are good. But not the best so please do us a favor and not try to act like your the drift king. 👍

That last part is just hilarious. Don't get mad about this pass not being impressive to me. I am sure it's great in your eyes and for other people. If you don't want peoples opinion then don't have it posted on a forum. I forgot he did it all by himself.:dunce:

No one is the best drifter and I am the last person that would care about being a drift king. Someone has been watching to much Tokyo Drift. I did that comp for fun not for being serious. I was in a full weight 2000 Cobra R and lost to a ZR1. That comp was more of a joke hence the reason it disappeared. Stop taking this game so seriously and enjoy it.👍

That troll was some girl who shoved her way through anyone and didnt care what you thought about it. Never apologized for it and then later blamed you for being in her way. *shakes head* sad.

I was joking about my comment... and by the rim´s collors and the SLS i can figure whos that chick, hahaha...

Don´t take that too seriously, in the heat of the battle probably she didn´t even felt that she touched you. And these "invisible points" taps happens alot while tandeming, even you touched some fellows in this video.

Im thinking about start to pratice also using the 3rd person cam view, because its the only way to to have a 360º feel of the situation.

That last part is just hilarious. Don't get mad about this pass not being impressive to me. I am sure it's great in your eyes and for other people. If you don't want peoples opinion then don't have it posted on a forum. I forgot he did it all by himself.:dunce:

No one is the best drifter and I am the last person that would care about being a drift king. Someone has been watching to much Tokyo Drift. I did that comp for fun not for being serious. I was in a full weight 2000 Cobra R and lost to a ZR1. That comp was more of a joke hence the reason it disappeared. Stop taking this game so seriously and enjoy it.👍

1 Tokyo drift is a joke. I was talking about the real drift king. And you lost cause you were out matched. And it was a joke hints why it came back and ran a full season and now has unbelievable popularity for season 2. :) And I do enjoy the game hints why I make these comps to have fun and watch how awesome people are at. I have better things to do then play a video game. Im not 15, im 23 with a fill time job and a child to raise. I made these comps to let people who do enjoy playing gt to have fun and not have to wrry about drifting in an open lobby with a bunch of douches.

And i didnt post the video like i have said before. It happened then he said im posting that on gtp. I didnt know he was recording it. Like i said before i didnt think it was great enough to post online but it was good enough to enjoy the fact that it happened. I dont care about anyone opinion. Im not out here looking to be the best gt5 drifter cause i dont really care. I play to have fun and enjoy the people who enjoy playing it too.

I was joking about my comment... and by the rim´s collors and the SLS i can figure whos that chick, hahaha...

Don´t take that too seriously, in the heat of the battle probably she didn´t even felt that she touched you. And these "invisible points" taps happens alot while tandeming, even you touched some fellows in this video.

Im thinking about start to pratice also using the 3rd person cam view, because its the only way to to have a 360º feel of the situation.

No she didnt just tap me in the whole session, she hit me enough to knock me off the road and spin me out.

1 Tokyo drift is a joke. I was talking about the real drift king. And you lost cause you were out matched. And it was a joke hints why it came back and ran a full season and now has unbelievable popularity for season 2. :) And I do enjoy the game hints why I make these comps to have fun and watch how awesome people are at. I have better things to do then play a video game. Im not 15, im 23 with a fill time job and a child to raise. I made these comps to let people who do enjoy playing gt to have fun and not have to wrry about drifting in an open lobby with a bunch of douches.

And i didnt post the video like i have said before. It happened then he said im posting that on gtp. I didnt know he was recording it. Like i said before i didnt think it was great enough to post online but it was good enough to enjoy the fact that it happened. I dont care about anyone opinion. Im not out here looking to be the best gt5 drifter cause i dont really care. I play to have fun and enjoy the people who enjoy playing it too.
Thanks for the laughs. "I was talking about the real drift king". That had me rolling.👍

Umm well thanks for the encouragement whoever said i was bad Oh BTW guy whos talknig crap ive only been drifting for about 1 month so i think im doing pretty well so if you have a problem with it you can just go away and get of this tab. Im tired of people saying im a bad drifter im not bad im just learning not everyone wants to be a TRY HARD and perfect every corner ok so get over yourself your probably like 18 or up harrassing a 15 yr old im trying to get better so lay off. Thanks for backing me up Spank.

Akina don't even bother with them. It's a waste of time.
Sucks I don't have time to play GT5. I would go drift with you and give you some hints.

Umm well thanks for the encouragement whoever said i was bad Oh BTW guy whos talknig crap ive only been drifting for about 1 month so i think im doing pretty well so if you have a problem with it you can just go away and get of this tab. Im tired of people saying im a bad drifter im not bad im just learning not everyone wants to be a TRY HARD and perfect every corner ok so get over yourself your probably like 18 or up harrassing a 15 yr old im trying to get better so lay off. Thanks for backing me up Spank.

How am I harassing anyone on a forum when writing words?:dunce: You guys are just cracking me up. I appreciate it the laughs. I was stating to spank that it isn't that impressive and didn't mean to hurt your feelings over it. I am a guy on the internet writing words on a forum so that is amazing you can get worked up that hard about it. You'll get it, it just takes practice. Just remember, "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words can never hurt me."

I have spank saying I am not the real drift king after he judged a comp I was in for ****s and giggles. Somehow believes he knows how I drift even tho I was only in a room once with him. :dunce:

That is it for I am done wasting time going round in circles on a forum. If you have a problem anymore send me a message and we can take this to a room and have a chat. If not then keep up the forum tough man act.:)

Back