RPS13

• Thread starter jdmricer
  • 34 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
drive wise i dont have a problem with it but i am not very experienced with tuning yet i dont know maby it is just a slow car i have a BB8 that i tuned and its fastwr so maby i need more experience but i am pretty sure i posted the specs earlier
In your posts always use the correct grammar, and then the you will be ok.

i keep trying to but this moderater dann keeps flaging my posts for no reason
daan. Look, it's right there on the screen, and if you'd read what we're telling you, the reason is right there on the screen too.

Reactions: Dan
drive wise i dont have a problem with it but i am not very experienced with tuning yet i dont know maby it is just a slow car i have a BB8 that i tuned and its fastwr so maby i need more experience but i am pretty sure i posted the specs earlier

I think you should start mentioning car model name, BB8 is for Honda Prelude H22A Vtec 1998-2002, as I said earlier, not everyone knows chassis codes. Great car BTW, the BB8 Prelude, drove one back in early 2000.

You posted the specs earlier but they are meaningless, all I can tell by looking at the numbers is that setting the dampers all to 8 won't do much in the way of good and your LSD is a mess.

What the hell is a BB8? We've been through this, call it what the game calls it and we might be able to help, I'm not wasting my time looking up chassis codes because you think it makes you sound cool.
5th gen prelude
daan. Look, it's right there on the screen, and if you'd read what we're telling you, the reason is right there on the screen too.
can i please get some advice without getting flagged then or is this whole website just a big joke where no one can actualy communicate with oneanother jesus its not like i am an F1 supervisor responsible for all the paperwork or an english professor i just want to get some help and chill with like minded individuals.

can i please get some advice without getting flagged then or is this whole website just a big joke where no one can actualy communicate with oneanother jesus its not like i am an F1 supervisor responsible for all the paperwork or an english professor i just want to get some help and chill with like minded individuals.
No.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back