Rseat N1 and Playseat Sensation Pro

• Thread starter Keith2324
  • 14 comments
Neither of them, for the price do a 80/20. Jcl , 4playracing, or so on, unless u rock the rseat with the motion, but those start @ 3k and go to 30k. Do a wood one, ricmotech or a few others and there are plans on reddit too.

Last edited:
Lines, shmines. You want something solid that fit your current gear, also beyond for upgrades and a pedal mounting area a donkey can kick for threshold braking with a load cell.
If u haven't owned any playseat or if you have only used playseats ,i suggest the rseat, playseat looks flimsy, and i can speak to tje rest of the playseats being yuk. watch the simpit review, u can tell his review is paid for ,but he's still honest when it came to cons of the rseat.
The only con of my 80/20 was decided on a seat without being able to see them with my butt.

I did look at those reviews. I am definitely leaning towards the N1. I like the fact that the pedal deck also slides.

Here's an idea on why looks matter to me. I could have bought a Harley, but got this instead.
Hey... I like your avitar.
Its my flag....Barbados.

I did look at those reviews. I am definitely leaning towards the N1. I like the fact that the pedal deck also slides.

Here's an idea on why looks matter to me. I could have bought a Harley, but got this instead.
Great, thats awesome to look at, but i built those and they ride awful and ill take a bike i can ride somewhere other than the corner store. And people who own em love em, if they dont love em they wont be able to unload. I know, because i loved my playseat till i took the guys $ i sold it too, because they looked nice till they showed up and i sat in it.
Good luck on whatever u decide,it seems like u made your mind up and decided to find someone to cosign it for u . Just buy it then, make sure u read the return policy and stock up on some HD drill bits to apply to your lines. Remember measure twice, cut ,drill or whatever once.

This looks like sheet, but it is the best rig ever and it was built from a pallet and imagination, go figure .

Attachments

• PS_Messages_20180302_201929.jpg
    PS_Messages_20180302_201929.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 60
  • PS_Messages_20180302_201932.jpg
    PS_Messages_20180302_201932.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 55

There is also a post here somewhere with a guy who designed one in cad and provides a parts list. I wish i could of done my own for less, but i needed it and didn't feel the time=savings for me.
The black 80/20 profile doesn't look industrial as much as the grey and the JCL to be faster v2 he reviews does gt and f1 seating. They also offer any color of the rainbow profile and or bracket combos these days.

I have no idea what u are typing on about? You are getting what you asked for and complaining about it?
Ur special, we get it.

I have no idea what u are typing on about? You are getting what you asked for and complaining about it?
Ur special, we get it.
But he didn't really. For many people functionality is not their only concern, so it seems to me (and please correct me if I'm wrong @Keith2324) he asked for advice between to specific rigs based on his own styling preferences. Your advice was to get neither of them and buy something that fits in with your style/needs... but it's outside of what he was asking for.

Back