RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously tho when your finished with your My Little Pony's lets do something proper and drift !
Not play with My Little Pony's Gamer......

So thats why you call your car "Rainbow Dash"

Always wondered about you Gamer :sly:
Its all coming out now haha

Last edited:
Seriously tho when your finished with your My Little Pony's lets do something proper and drift !
Not play with My Little Pony's Gamer......

So thats why you call your car "Rainbow Dash"

nothing is more satisfying then killing a dragon wearing a costume of a mlp character and shooting unicorns at a dragon to kill it! and i was in the same room with you and drifting so i couldn't get off a game i wasn't playing!

nothing is more satisfying then killing a dragon wearing a costume of a mlp character and shooting unicorns at a dragon to kill it! and i was in the same room with you and drifting so i couldn't get off a game i wasn't playing!

Your still playing with Unicorns dude
Simply your discussion is invalid....

Ok sorry Eric.

I may have spelled it wrong. :lol:

edit: I cant add you you have a full friends list.

Good lord I got drunk lastnight saw some old MC3 vids and went on MC3... It was quite the mess.. I was the the only person on ..

Hey guys, sorry I left like that. This storm was actually pretty bad. A tornado hit in my town. But anyway fun comp today! Congrats to Yoshi for winning after I over rotated on the final turn. 👍

Hey guys, sorry I left like that. This storm was actually pretty bad. A tornado hit in my town. But anyway fun comp today! Congrats to Yoshi for winning after I over rotated on the final turn. 👍

redsuns wins always xP no but the podium was
1:riyoshi
2:eric
3:gone
SO WE WIN

Hey guys, why not another news letter.

Well it looks like one of our old member that was kicked is causing more trouble. I would like to wish the best for Kaz as he was in a fight and is now in the hospital. School starts tomorrow, so if you need anything please contact me on GTP. I will be on as much as I can, but I can't promise anything. Anyway see you all when I'm on again. Most likely tomorrow night.

Eric1512
Hey guys, why not another news letter.

Well it looks like one of our old member that was kicked is causing more trouble. I would like to wish the best for Kaz as he was in a fight and is now in the hospital. School starts tomorrow, so if you need anything please contact me on GTP. I will be on as much as I can, but I can't promise anything. Anyway see you all when I'm on again. Most likely tomorrow night.

You people just love me :)) i love you guys too

DriftToretto
You people just love me :)) i love you guys too

Torretto please stop trolling other people's threads. You are on alpine now and we don't need drama, we already lost respect from some people we don't we more.

CheladaJr
Torretto please stop trolling other people's threads. You are on alpine now and we don't need drama, we already lost respect from some people we don't we more.

Runn its chelada^^^

CheladaJr
Be careful torretto or you'll find yourself on your own.

Tell me who you are again? A nobody ahh i knew that why don't you get on your ps3 oh you can't because your mom won't let you :lol: tryna blame it on your tv

DriftToretto
Tell me who you are again? A nobody ahh i knew that why don't you get on your ps3 oh you can't because your mom won't let you :lol: tryna blame it on your tv

Get off of the RS thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back