RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eric1512
Trying out Sara, but we got to wait for 8Th's approval. I'm leaving all recruitments up to him. Its about time the co-leaders actually do something lol. đź‘Ť Dont worry Bro I wont give you too many jobs. :sly:

Aye aye aye only 1/2 the co leads are here and i help make a lot of decisions :-P

Eric1512
Lol true.

"Its a shame to realize how some people dont appreciate the fun in drifting. Well i for one, are gonna try and stay cool. Any competitions win/lose in the end im glad i had fun and good luck to all the other drifters." ~8th
PS: yes. I quoted myself.

The8thWonder
"Its a shame to realize how some people dont appreciate the fun in drifting. Well i for one, are gonna try and stay cool. Any competitions win/lose in the end im glad i had fun and good luck to all the other drifters." ~8th
PS: yes. I quoted myself.

That is very true! I personally am doing any comp for fun. If its a good battle you have seen me say OMT for fun? Anyway sorry for just about starting something. From here on out RedSuns will stay out of everyones problems. We are now a team who will just sit back and watch the show. It's time to enjoy drifting the way it should be. You get beat in comps congratulate the person, You win in comps tell the person you beat good job. If we keep the team this way we will get the most respect.

Eric1512
That is very true! I personally am doing any comp for fun. If its a good battle you have seen me say OMT for fun? Anyway sorry for just about starting something. From here on out RedSuns will stay out of everyones problems. We are now a team who will just sit back and watch the show. It's time to enjoy drifting the way it should be. You get beat in comps congratulate the person, You win in comps tell the person you beat good job. If we keep the team this way we will get the most respect.

That's what i try to do too... And i have mad respect for people that do that too

Hey guys!.. Glad to see a RedSuns thread back!! i apologize for going out of the radar whitout letting you all know but i wasnt in the mood for GTP to be honest, im actually in Spain reason why i havent been on in GT5, i hope everything is going well in the team, i would also like to take the time to thank everyone for the support and kind words!!

@Marbel - Bro, thank you for taking your time to re-open a thread, when i get to Venezuela i will send you banners, logos, pictures and all that i have saved over the years about our team so it can help you with the thread, also i offer you my help if you need it in any way. Thanks again, means a lot.

@Everyone - i miss you all, im seriously happy to see the team back in GTP and getting all of the support we've gotten, i apologize for being gone but well my PS3 is a little far away from me right now lol... Love you all, miss you all a lot.. I will see you guys soon!

PS: i just realized the amount of banned members we have in GTP, what a shame.. Well if they are not reading this please say hello to them from me, and all that ive said, if you can!

thx OJ that would really help, i am glad i can help you mate !đź‘Ť

Its about time the co-leaders actually do something lol.

Not gonna lie, gotta admit i feel kinda offended by that bro, i hope im wrong and took it out of context but if not i believe ive done more than something to help RedSuns in every way that i can, unfortunetly this month i havent been able to help because im away but ive helped the team in everything i could even if i dont have the time i try to make the time for it.

@Marbel - Ill be home september 17th, when i get there ill PSN you some stuff and talk about how you would prefer me to send you everything, sounds good? :dopey:

OJSideways
Not gonna lie, gotta admit i feel kinda offended by that bro, i hope im wrong and took it out of context but if not i believe ive done more than something to help RedSuns in every way that i can, unfortunetly this month i havent been able to help because im away but ive helped the team in everything i could even if i dont have the time i try to make the time for it.

@Marbel - Ill be home september 17th, when i get there ill PSN you some stuff and talk about how you would prefer me to send you everything, sounds good? :dopey:

Come on Oj you know we love you! He was just kidding,

ye sure OJ , ill speak to you then :)

OJSideways

Lol I was joking OJ! Don't worry bro, you have done more than enough for the team, even more than me! You are a major Help to this team. I will miss you! :( I will be glad when your back! Remember college/School is way more important than any dumb game.

Eric1512
Lol I was joking OJ! Don't worry bro, you have done more than enough for the team, even more than me! You are a major Help to this team. I will miss you! :( I will be glad when your back! Remember college/School is way more important than any dumb game.

Your HOME!

Eric1512
Yeah, gotta wait till after supper to get on though!

I had a realization this night. I looked at my RX-8 And said "hmmm" *strolls by NEMESIS thread* "i need a V8"
I think its time for that kind of comeback. Look out world! Prince is looking to be kinged again >:3

Last edited:
Sorry for going off-topic but I just saw Daigo's crash in RD6.... :( poor SC & poor Daigo... :( :( :(

By the way, I got GT5 XL yesterday... sucks that my cousin's doesn't have internet anymore.

Last edited:
gamerone00
In a comp, i was in a silver isf and i couldnt tandem with you cause you were so slow and my gears were to long

Oh yeah. High speed ring. But hey you did good anyway. The car can be fast i just don't push it while leading

ORPHANTHIRTY7
Oh yeah. High speed ring. But hey you did good anyway. The car can be fast i just don't push it while leading

Here's the thing about HSR, you don't want to be right on the leads car on entry. Let off the gas right before entry, then keep distant until after the transition. The problem with being close on entry is that you enter at a higher speed than your opponent and it always causes a problem. It's the leaders job to run a qualifying line, more angle and just as close to clipping points as possible. The chaser should reel the lead driver in, weather it be running little angle or a shallow line. This is following FD 2012 rules. They want proximity, and not really angle/speed unless your the lead driver. If the lead driver runs the exact line, while still pulling on the chase driver, you will get the advantage. That where everyone goes wrong. They see the chase driver and they hesitate and panic. Get less angle/ worse line. I personally learned from drag racing in real life to focus on yourself, make sure you stay focused and be yourself.

Anyway I'll be on hopefully later. Parents making me work. :/ see you guys soon!

Eric1512
Here's the thing about HSR, you don't want to be right on the leads car on entry. Let off the gas right before entry, then keep distant until after the transition. The problem with being close on entry is that you enter at a higher speed than your opponent and it always causes a problem. It's the leaders job to run a qualifying line, more angle and just as close to clipping points as possible. The chaser should reel the lead driver in, weather it be running little angle or a shallow line. This is following FD 2012 rules. They want proximity, and not really angle/speed unless your the lead driver. If the lead driver runs the exact line, while still pulling on the chase driver, you will get the advantage. That where everyone goes wrong. They see the chase driver and they hesitate and panic. Get less angle/ worse line. I personally learned from drag racing in real life to focus on yourself, make sure you stay focused and be yourself.

Anyway I'll be on hopefully later. Parents making me work. :/ see you guys soon!

Hey when you get on, can get a copy of the broken in Zed4 ;3

The8thWonder
Hey when you get on, can get a copy of the broken in Zed4 ;3

Sorry, but needed stuff for school so won't be on... I'll see you tomorrow. And I'll send a z4 of some sort. Project ZED4.0 is all mine! :)

Eric1512
Sorry, but needed stuff for school so won't be on... I'll see you tomorrow. And I'll send a z4 of some sort. Project ZED4.0 is all mine! :)

Never mind. Screw grip. Im wheelspin all the way! catch ya l8r :P

The8thWonder
Never mind. Screw grip. Im wheelspin all the way! catch ya l8r :P

Lol I have a balance with my ZED4, best car I think I have drifted yet. Look out VDC, I'm gonna be more competitive than ever. Lol and 8th you can never choose a car. :/

Eric1512
Lol I have a balance with my ZED4, best car I think I have drifted yet. Look out VDC, I'm gonna be more competitive than ever. Lol and 8th you can never choose a car. :/

Unless i go backwards ;3 also got my C6 for everything else.

Hey Eric, I don't know if you remember me, Falken-iDrift, but I'd like to tryout, the members of this team are very respectful and I've known some since MCLA. Hit me up when you see this & great thread!

Thanks!

DriftMissle
Hey Eric, I don't know if you remember me, Falken-iDrift, but I'd like to tryout, the members of this team are very respectful and I've known some since MCLA. Hit me up when you see this & great thread!

Thanks!

I do the tryouts :-P Well add me and lets see what ya got! ;-) RedSuns-Riyoshi

The8thWonder
I do the tryouts :-P Well add me and lets see what ya got! ;-) RedSuns-Riyoshi

Yeah with school I don't have much time. But, I do remember you bro!

Yeah with school I don't have much time. But, I do remember you bro!

I think you forgot to quote me aha, and yeah I'm not going to be on daily but I will be active, and okay that's good. :)

Edit: Sorry for the double-post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back