RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Leader
RedSuns_Eric_DRP

Co-Leaders
RedSuns-OJSdeways
RedSuns-Maveric
RedSuns-Marbel

Officers
RedSuns-Klutchy (Street_King14)
RedSuns-Shadoww
RedSuns-GoNe

Members
RedSuns-Majisto
RedSuns-5andDime
RedSuns-Velineon
RedSuns-Asa
RedSuns-DeeDub
RedSuns-DMissle

Inactive
RedSuns-Maccer
RedSuns-Bone
RedSuns-RB
RedSuns-xPacMan

Well lets see, we can really remove two of the inactive people. I know Gone might not be on that much because he seems to be bored of GT5. Pacs playstation blew up so he wont be on. Mav wont be on as you can see above. RB I have no idea where he got to. Everyone else is still fairly active, I know me and Mar were talking with someone (surprise) earlier that might join and that would add another person to the list. Trust me this happens to every team during school time. It will be this way for awhile until things fix themselves.

Eric1512
Leader
RedSuns_Eric_DRP

Co-Leaders
RedSuns-OJSdeways
RedSuns-Maveric
RedSuns-Marbel

Officers
RedSuns-Klutchy (Street_King14)
RedSuns-Shadoww
RedSuns-GoNe

Members
RedSuns-Majisto
RedSuns-5andDime
RedSuns-Velineon
RedSuns-Asa
RedSuns-DeeDub
RedSuns-DMissle

Inactive
RedSuns-Maccer
RedSuns-Bone
RedSuns-RB
RedSuns-xPacMan

Well lets see, we can really remove two of the inactive people. I know Gone might not be on that much because he seems to be bored of GT5. Pacs playstation blew up so he wont be on. Mav wont be on as you can see above. RB I have no idea where he got to. Everyone else is still fairly active, I know me and Mar were talking with someone (surprise) earlier that might join and that would add another person to the list. Trust me this happens to every team during school time. It will be this way for awhile until things fix themselves.

I know the surprise >:3

My new machine for wheel practice.
scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Eric my bad I didn't save my game when i got of to make dinner and when i went to record that replay i didn't have the replay. i know i saved the replay but i didn't save the game. I am sorry homie that was my bad.

Also that was fun earlier. Hope to chill with you guys again soon

Eric my bad I didn't save my game when i got of to make dinner and when i went to record that replay i didn't have the replay. i know i saved the replay but i didn't save the game. I am sorry homie that was my bad.

Lol no worries bro! And yeah that was fun, we should do that again sometime! 👍

yesterday was awesome i cant remeber a day that i laughed so much , when you guys left to eat me and TD went on Trolling , it was so funny , we joined a nascar room filled with brazilian people like 14 of them , and TD started to say things with his GPS again ( or wathever it was) and it was sooo funny , imagine this "funny women souns" All brazilians suck 🤬, hahah i littarly lauged for like 10 min with that, then we joined french people and he let her say our magic word in french and it sounded just like we pronounced it : CONE _^_

we should do this more iff we are bored LOL :drool::drool::drool::drool:

Idk why, but i think RedSuns and D-Max should drift together oneday. night spirit one of my favorite drifters. lol

Idk why, but i think RedSuns and D-Max should drift together oneday. night spirit one of my favorite drifters. lol

actually we dirft together evryday since 8th joined them lool, and yea maybe we could host a RS and Dmax meeting or something

Some edits i made , enjoy ^^

7729113954_8b919165be_z_zpsf41f6699.jpg

Mercedes_Benz_W108_ATS_Barock_02_zps8d618199.jpg

and ow yeah guys i am planning on doing a stancecar meeting hosted by redsuns , would be fun right?

Last edited:
Wtf i didnt know he joined them. :/

And yea A stanced meet would be sick. especially if we could get a video out of it

Wtf i didnt know he joined them. :/

And yea A stanced meet would be sick. especially if we could get a video out of it

we could ask zach to do that , will you be online today? maybe we could talk about it together with eric, then we have the leader , a co leader and officer hosting it

marbel69
we could ask zach to do that , will you be online today? maybe we could talk about it together with eric, then we have the leader , a co leader and officer hosting it

I don't mind doing that... Either pm me on here or message me on PSN with a date and time

I will be back on to drift in a bit. I am watching the fast and the furious on TNT the first one is on and just started then the 2nd one after that. After this I will be up to drift. Hope to see you guys in a bit

Aha that video never gets old, I saved a track ISLYDWAYZI made that's a replica of the Meihan track on my Falken account. I'll save it on my RS account later, and btw that's the track I used in my first progress video. ;)

i really want to drift today but i cant log on to psn , my internet provider says it wil work tomorrow

Hey guys, sorry i haven't been on, just been addicted to LFS as of late. so ill been on later in the week and i may or may not have news...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back