RSM 2.0 A New Beginning | Welcome Shiro |Black Label !

• Thread starter marbel69
  • 5,380 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had fun sliding with Mar tonight, we discussed some things and we will work on making them happen soon.

I have edited this picture so many times, but this has to be my favorite edit so far.

I also promised Mar that I would post a video for him, but so we do not go off topic click the "Say Howdy, Get Rowdy" in my signature. 👍

Well I had fun sliding with Mar tonight, we discussed some things and we will work on making them happen soon.

I have edited this picture so many times, but this has to be my favorite edit so far.

I also promised Mar that I would post a video for him, but so we do not go off topic click the "Say Howdy, Get Rowdy" in my signature. 👍

lool ill do that , and eric wath the OP bro i got the pics from the editer , they turned out awesome!
Banner-13.png

Mafia.png

Pictures :

Free Open Drift Session

with

Eric / Asa / ShiroJP / DW

: Asa :
23lnmfl.jpg

: Asa & Eric :
149mhe.jpg

: DW & ShiroJP :
34no20l.jpg

: Asa / DW / Eric / ShiroJP :
wisk5l.jpg

OOPS ! XD (S*** Happen)
34y7b68.jpg

: ShiroJP / Eric / Asa :
22xhxt.jpg

Pictures :

Free Open Drift Session

with

Eric / Asa / ShiroJP / DW

: Asa :
23lnmfl.jpg

: Asa & Eric :
149mhe.jpg

: DW & ShiroJP :
34no20l.jpg

: Asa / DW / Eric / ShiroJP :
wisk5l.jpg

OOPS ! XD (S*** Happen)
34y7b68.jpg

: ShiroJP / Eric / Asa :
22xhxt.jpg

nice man love them

Like the OP Mar! Also good job with the pictures Asa. That is cool Klutch, we will miss you. :(

I really just embarrassed myself. Anyway sorry to Du for that horrible show. What this is about is the team video that Du is taking. He messaged me and asked if we wanted to do it tonight while he was on. I said sure and gathered up RB and Veli. Everything went downhill from there. Grand Valley was already taken, so we chose Madrid. We kept hitting walls, hitting each other, etc. Anyway in the long run it has been rescheduled to Saturday or Sunday, so please be on if you would like to be in the video. Again sorry to Du for sitting through that horrible performance.

They took my ps3 but then gave it back. lol. they dont care anymore. I gotta stop doing dumb stuff like that

Eric1512
I really just embarrassed myself. Anyway sorry to Du for that horrible show. What this is about is the team video that Du is taking. He messaged me and asked if we wanted to do it tonight while he was on. I said sure and gathered up RB and Veli. Everything went downhill from there. Grand Valley was already taken, so we chose Madrid. We kept hitting walls, hitting each other, etc. Anyway in the long run it has been rescheduled to Saturday or Sunday, so please be on if you would like to be in the video. Again sorry to Du for sitting through that horrible performance.

Lmao Eric I'll be there sat or Sunday but I'll be on my wheel. I would like to use my ds3 for a video but it just changes gear when it wants to so I'm probably better off sticking to my wheel lol.

They took my ps3 but then gave it back. lol. they dont care anymore. I gotta stop doing dumb stuff like that

Yes quit being dumb. :sly:

Lmao Eric I'll be there sat or Sunday but I'll be on my wheel. I would like to use my ds3 for a video but it just changes gear when it wants to so I'm probably better off sticking to my wheel lol.

OK bro, we will get the whole crew on this time. There should be one or two of us not failing... Its crazy how we kick butt in VDC, but then when it comes time for a video we fail. We really just need to not think about getting it perfect and just do what we usually do. I was getting so mad for failing it wasn't even funny. Anyway I'm going to bed, so see you all tomorrow night, remember its a team meeting! This will work out almost perfect for the video because we can actually practice!

Eric1512
Yes quit being dumb. :sly:

OK bro, we will get the whole crew on this time. There should be one or two of us not failing... Its crazy how we kick butt in VDC, but then when it comes time for a video we fail. We really just need to not think about getting it perfect and just do what we usually do. I was getting so mad for failing it wasn't even funny. Anyway I'm going to bed, so see you all tomorrow night, remember its a team meeting! This will work out almost perfect for the video because we can actually practice!

I'll try not to fail too much lol.

sorry i wasnt online anymore man , i was so sleepy , ill be there now mate , lets just chill like we normally do mate and evrything will be fine, when will you be on mate, , and btw add me on skype, my name is bramsercu, lemme know something about the meeting , the hour and stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back