D Drakey Messages 23 Messages Drakey0811 Dec 14, 2010 #1 What does this beastie look like, it's never come up yet, or at least I hope I've not missed it yet!!!! I've the BTR RGT CTR2 and the CTR (x2) and desperate for this to complete the set.
What does this beastie look like, it's never come up yet, or at least I hope I've not missed it yet!!!! I've the BTR RGT CTR2 and the CTR (x2) and desperate for this to complete the set.
daan Salut Gilles Moderator Messages 37,141 Scotland Messages GTP_daan Dec 14, 2010 #2 It's the Ruf equivalent of the Boxster.
rtnet Messages 24 Lemmer NL Messages rtnet Dec 14, 2010 #3 Let me google that for you... http://www.google.nl/images?hl=nl&source=imghp&biw=1418&bih=992&q=ruf+3400s&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
Let me google that for you... http://www.google.nl/images?hl=nl&source=imghp&biw=1418&bih=992&q=ruf+3400s&gbv=2&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=
R Radic Messages 77 Messages Aexeus Dec 14, 2010 #4 yeah, it's boxter with a 911 engine.. but google/wikipedia could have told you that
D Drakey Messages 23 Messages Drakey0811 Dec 14, 2010 #5 No need, you kind gents did it for me!!! Thanks for that, will wait with baited breath for it to appear!!!
No need, you kind gents did it for me!!! Thanks for that, will wait with baited breath for it to appear!!!