Drewjaman (Banned) Messages 374 Messages MiliTANTNo Apr 13, 2012 #1 ive been trying to get this car from the UCD and cant find.. i dont care about miles...just want the car.
ive been trying to get this car from the UCD and cant find.. i dont care about miles...just want the car.
E emacifa Messages 494 Piacenza - Ital Messages cifalu Apr 13, 2012 #2 Hi there I have it !! It is in purple colour...what could you offer me in return?
E emacifa Messages 494 Piacenza - Ital Messages cifalu Apr 13, 2012 #4 I'm interested in your mitsubishi FTO GPX '99...What would you say? I Can trade later , in 4-6 hours as i'm out at the moment, my psn is " cifalu "
I'm interested in your mitsubishi FTO GPX '99...What would you say? I Can trade later , in 4-6 hours as i'm out at the moment, my psn is " cifalu "
Drewjaman (Banned) Messages 374 Messages MiliTANTNo Apr 13, 2012 #5 thats a deal... ill add when i get home later on today