V8-Johnboy Messages 15,972 Devon UK Messages johnboy-1975- May 13, 2011 #1 Was wondering what people thought was the most fun car to drive?? Dont know if its just me but if you get the set up right the CTR2 is amazing fun to thrash round
Was wondering what people thought was the most fun car to drive?? Dont know if its just me but if you get the set up right the CTR2 is amazing fun to thrash round
Furinkazen Sim Racing Organiser Premium Messages 44,186 Blackburn Messages Furinkazen_54 May 13, 2011 #2 https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=156 This forum I think is right... and yeah it is a hellish beast... Fun if you can control it.
https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=156 This forum I think is right... and yeah it is a hellish beast... Fun if you can control it.
V8-Johnboy Messages 15,972 Devon UK Messages johnboy-1975- May 13, 2011 #3 MrMulsanne https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=156 This forum I think is right... and yeah it is a hellish beast... Fun if you can control it. Click to expand... Think the unpredictable control at times makes her the most fun took hours of tweaking but worth it, anyone can ragg a Scuderia or R8 round right.👍
MrMulsanne https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=156 This forum I think is right... and yeah it is a hellish beast... Fun if you can control it. Click to expand... Think the unpredictable control at times makes her the most fun took hours of tweaking but worth it, anyone can ragg a Scuderia or R8 round right.👍