RUF RT-35 2014

One thing I don't like about it is that the rims are the same colour as the actual car. I'd love on in red on GT7 but not with red wheels.

One thing I don't like about it is that the rims are the same colour as the actual car. I'd love on in red on GT7 but not with red wheels.
Yeah, the body-colored wheels stink. And since you can't repaint the default wheels, you'd have to replace them to get "normal" colors.

OTOH, you could buy the car in silver (or black, if you wanted black wheels), then paint the body whatever color you wanted.

Assuming GT6/7 supported the color-matched wheels at all, of course.

Yeah, the body-colored wheels stink. And since you can't repaint the default wheels, you'd have to replace them to get "normal" colors.

OTOH, you could buy the car in silver (or black, if you wanted black wheels), then paint the body whatever color you wanted.

Assuming GT6/7 supported the color-matched wheels at all, of course.
It kinda has for stock rims since GT3. If you buy a Championship White Integra Type R you get white wheels. If you buy other colours you get silver. I imagine this would work similar.

Ruf cars lineup in GT6 are outdated and all of them are just standards smei-premium.
We just need a new modern Ruf car.

12079152_10154287858607468_3190703400095784261_n.jpg

Back