RUF Super CUP 2016 Round 3 Zhuhai International 16th SeptemberFinished 

• Thread starter Cobra75
  • 116 comments
Already have you on my friend list

Haha yessir, so you do :)

Actually I was just telling to all in the thread. I thought maybe one or two would maybe wonder where mr Webschumi had gone, when he is not to be seen on the tracks
...now you know :) It's because my alias is WolwoGTR :D

I myself had such wonderings on ocations like this. Thought it would be nice to know who made who... ;)

Bugatti briefing.jpg

In the event of damage occurred during pace lap, damaged cars may pass the rest of the field CAREFULLY and continue to the pits, other drivers will be informed to do a 2ND pace lap. The damaged cars can then rejoin the back of the pack in the order they have left the pit (no overtaking once out of pit lane).

All cars must perform a mandatory pit-stop.

Last edited:
important.jpg

UPDATE

As we were testing the track and settings we noticed that we have to go with laps instead of time to get the mandatory pit stop rule to work.

So we calculated 30 laps will be around the right time for this track.

Also we can't police a tire change so only a mandatory pit stop is the settings for the lobby.

Please like this post so that we know that everyone knows about the update..

Can i please be added to this ...psn is gr4demon

If im able to i will be in roboil #76 if that ok i see someone has that number already but im hoping its the other 76 lol as theres 2 the other is patriot autosport
Welcome mate, add cobra75 on PSN and read the briefing see you tonight

Welcome mate, will you be a regular or is it just for tonight?

I'll see how it goes Cobra. I'm trying to not commit to too many leagues at the moment, due to wanting to play F1 2016 and Assetto Corsa when they come out in a couple of weeks. But if tonight is good fun, i'm sure i'll continue. I love the RUF so i imagine i will! See you later, thanks again! :)

4 pm Fridays for me could be tight in the near future but I'll go as regular for now. I'll choose a number later today.

Back