RUF Super CUP 2016 Round 3 Zhuhai International 16th SeptemberFinished 

• Thread starter Cobra75
  • 116 comments
Finally, I have missed racing with him. Hope he can make all the nesacary updates and stuff so he can be there from start..

Should be, he has an early finish on a friday so hopefully thats plenty to get setup, not much time to practice though..lol at least he knows the track :P

Laguna Seca-2.jpg

In the event of damage occurred during pace lap, damaged cars may pass the rest of the field CAREFULLY and continue to the pits, other drivers will be informed to do a 2ND pace lap. The damaged cars can then rejoin the back of the pack in the order they have left the pit (no overtaking once out of pit lane).

All cars must perform a mandatory pit-stop.

Hi @Cobra75 just to let you know i won't do the full championship now, With F1 2016 out this Friday and then Assetto Corsa, i'll be concentrating on them for a while, thanks anyway!! Good luck with your series! :)

COBRA:
I'll be there even if my car broke down or drawned on button of the ocean ...on it's huge sea-crossing journey to the United states
(for any whatever reason it happened (God forbit))
;)
Just ...I'll be there !

Last edited:
te?
Hi! Is the league still open for sign ups? Thank you! :)
Sure mate, there is just about room for you.
Add @Cobra75 to your pin and make sure that you read the rules and the drivers briefing so that nothing is unclear. Then pick a car and we are set to go..

That makes us 15 regular drivers, now can i have @Football67611 @ty2 @RHINO2K @DIOGOPINTO121 @GTracerEHTeam @te? choose their car for the season so that we don't have more than one of each nr.

Last edited:
I just need to ask what time you guys run. I am from the Philippines and as of posting our time here is 3:03am in the early early morning. If the time frame permits id be happy to race with everyone. :)

What is the time there now?

Im 7 hours ahead. Unfortunately that will be 9pm BST will be 4am in the early morning in Philippines. I wont be able to wake up that early. Thank you though guys!

ok mate im trying to find a list on the internet as im at work may just have to flick through just before race as i cant seem to find a decent list

Anyone of the reserve drivers available tonight? Would be nice with a full lobby

I'm on my way home from my summer break @Cobra75 ........... I would've joined if i could........ :/ Delay the race by 4 hours and i might just make it!! Lol ;)

Back