Ruf

  • Thread starter Thread starter oOEDuBOo
  • 10 comments
  • 788 views
Messages
78
Messages
oOEDuBOo
So my question is how many rufs are in the game.I have seen a few of them but they are rare.
 
I've seen three different ones, and own two

I own the 1996 Ruf CTR2 and the 1986(7?) Ruf BTR "Yellow Bird"
They both cost about 250,000k
 
RUF Yellow Bird '87
RUF BTR '86
RUF RGT '00
RUF 3400S '00
RUF CTR2

Have them all I think.
 
What are they like? Worth buying?

Compared to say, 458 Italia, etc...
 
I've seen three different ones, and own two

I own the 1996 Ruf CTR2 and the 1986(7?) Ruf BTR "Yellow Bird"
They both cost about 250,000k

Thnks for the answer
 
What are they like? Worth buying?

Compared to say, 458 Italia, etc...

Rufs takes skills, you get a big thrill taming any ruf. It drifts crazy, they like to throw their tail out every corner, you can hold superrrr long drifts :D

I personally love these beasts, owning one made me go WOW. Driving ferraris are kinda easy, easy to win races but you know you expect that from a Ferrari.

You can say Rufs are fun, ferraris pratical.
 
I really like the RUF's but they aren't the best in corners... they have alot of pure acceleration though and if you get good at braking into the corners you can get some good track times. However, a match up against a 458 Italia might be a tough one to win. A good driver could do it.
 
I think Ruf RGT has best balanced handling, Soo I'll place my bet on the Ruf RGT :P

But 458 is so advanced its not even fair to compete. I would say RGT and a SLR can compete with each other, or Ferrari 360 but thats not in the game :D
 
If you see a Ruf in the dealership, buy it straight away. It's hard to beat their looks, sound, and performance. Costs be damned!

The BTR, Yellowbird, and CTR2 are monsters. There is nothing like the sound and feel of a big turbo car with a pissed off air-cooled flat-six attached to the wrong end of it.

The normally aspirated RGT and 3400S are comparatively docile, but great fun to toss around the track.
 
Back