- 97
- whiskeydiK760
Where can I find one to start my RUF collection. I would like to start it off with the one that looks like the 911 GT3. Thanks. My PSN is whiskeydic760
Iv seen on some post that u can refresh your used car lot some how. It's that true? If so how? Thanks much. Really want them.
Still waiting to start my collection trying to get all lmps then group c but if i find a yellowbird i will snatch it up, gotta start it out right.
WRECKUAdd me on psn and I will send you a RUF RGT FREE to get you started.![]()
Thanks man. Much appreciated
WRECKUYour car is on the way.
Just remember there is a bit of learning curve when it comes to driving these cars.![]()
Where can I find one to start my RUF collection. I would like to start it off with the one that looks like the 911 GT3. Thanks. My PSN is whiskeydic760
I tried sending you a message thru PSN and it said your ID was not register so I am going to try it this way and hope you come back and read your posts. I have some RUf cars and see them in the UCL a lot. add me as a friend and maybe we can trade some or I can help u get started. My PSN is isiskitabree. thanks