Ruf?

  • Thread starter Thread starter whiskeydic760
  • 18 comments
  • 1,986 views
Messages
97
Messages
whiskeydiK760
Where can I find one to start my RUF collection. I would like to start it off with the one that looks like the 911 GT3. Thanks. My PSN is whiskeydic760
 
Yeah. I recently picked up a Ruf RGT to add to my collection of cars to eventually (as in hopefully) reach that 1K car PSN Trophy (Car Collector). Try your luck in the Used Car Dealership!
 
There are 5 RUFs in the game. Got them all from the UCD. Nice cars 👍
 
Iv seen on some post that u can refresh your used car lot some how. It's that true? If so how? Thanks much. Really want them.
 
Iv seen on some post that u can refresh your used car lot some how. It's that true? If so how? Thanks much. Really want them.

Doing one race will advance the UCD by 6 cars. 5 races will advance all 30 cars in the UCD. Quickest way is to pick an A-Spec race, and then start and quit the race 5 times (if you don't feel like racing). That'll completely refresh the UCD.
 
Add me on psn and I will send you a RUF RGT FREE to get you started. :)
 
Still waiting to start my collection trying to get all lmps then group c but if i find a yellowbird i will snatch it up, gotta start it out right.
 
Still waiting to start my collection trying to get all lmps then group c but if i find a yellowbird i will snatch it up, gotta start it out right.

have a Yellow Bird for you -- what do you have to trade?
i'm Looking for a Nismo GT-R LM Road Going '95
 
i have one I'll trade will today work
 
they should have put porsche not RUF i have never looked up a RUF on the internet lol
 
Thanks man. Much appreciated

Your car is on the way.
Just remember there is a bit of learning curve when it comes to driving these cars. :)
 
WRECKU
Your car is on the way.
Just remember there is a bit of learning curve when it comes to driving these cars. :)

Thanks. Drives nice, stock with the ds3. I'll set up the wheel this weekend and see what I can do with. Wish it was a 911 tho. But still good enough for me. Thanks again.
 
Where can I find one to start my RUF collection. I would like to start it off with the one that looks like the 911 GT3. Thanks. My PSN is whiskeydic760

I tried sending you a message thru PSN and it said your ID was not register so I am going to try it this way and hope you come back and read your posts. I have some RUf cars and see them in the UCL a lot. add me as a friend and maybe we can trade some or I can help u get started. My PSN is isiskitabree. thanks
 
Since the Rufs come in unique colors that have no name and don't leave a chip I have been collecting them in all the special colors. I believe I now have all of them in all the available colors.
 
There can't be anything better than the Pink CTR2 I found last night (my fourth, I think), can there?

All class!
 
I tried sending you a message thru PSN and it said your ID was not register so I am going to try it this way and hope you come back and read your posts. I have some RUf cars and see them in the UCL a lot. add me as a friend and maybe we can trade some or I can help u get started. My PSN is isiskitabree. thanks

ill add you later today.
 
Back