Ruf

  • Thread starter Thread starter border84
  • 15 comments
  • 551 views
Messages
300
Messages
disciple21
RUF RGT
And RUF 3400s
And RUF CRT2

Make me an offer!
I like tvr, Tuscan, Ferrari, lamborghini, lotus, Aston Martin, pegani, Evo(s),
 
Last edited:
Also have a '10 challenger I'll trade for anything I don't already have
 
I have Aston Martin DB9 Coupe in green. I would like your RUF 3400s. hope we can make a deal
 
I can do that. It'll have to be tomorrow though. I have a trade today already.
 
You can go ahea and add me. "disciple21"
 
i just send you a fr my name is: Sebastiaan1710
 
I can actually do it today now if you want.
 
I can send you the RUF when I get home this afternoon.
 
sorry life in holland so that would be how late? different time u know
 
Probably 3 hours from right now.
 
the aston will be there in a minute a i am hosting a remote race it wil be there i a sec
 
Back