CAMAROBOY69
13.jpg
6.jpg
7.jpg
5.jpg

10.jpg

I can't wait to see the wet strips.
I busted out laughing at that reply. :lol:
I also agree about the wet strips. Wish I had taken the time away from everything else in the game to take more pics. Plus I didnt think any of the pics were actually working. One thing is for sure, the wet strips are brutal on cars. Very slippery.

VXR
The detail!
The curbs caught my attention in one of the loading menus for the track. I thought it was just a picture they created. I was shocked to see the curbs actually looked exactly like the loading pics. Never actually expected that kind of detail on the track.

Last edited by a moderator:
Those wet pics look really good. So much detail. I plan to get some wet rumble pics for sure. Does anyone know how many pics the Forza site stores at a time? 10? 20? Does it start to override after a certain amount?

Those wet pics look really good. So much detail. I plan to get some wet rumble pics for sure. Does anyone know how many pics the Forza site stores at a time? 10? 20? Does it start to override after a certain amount?

Pic number 3 looks insanely real. Not that I upload and insane amount of pics but I haven't run into a limit yet.

Pic number 3 looks insanely real. Not that I upload and insane amount of pics but I haven't run into a limit yet.
Ty. They look so much better on my tv. Always seem to get compressed on the Forza site and lose a little quality. I generally don't spend much time in photo mode but this game is stunning. So I am planning to try and get a lot more pics for sure.

You are in for a treat on Tuesday when you get the game. You wont be disappointed. :)

Ty. They look so much better on my tv. Always seem to get compressed on the Forza site and lose a little quality. I generally don't spend much time in photo mode but this game is stunning. So I am planning to try and get a lot more pics for sure.

You are in for a treat on Tuesday when you get the game. You wont be disappointed. :)
I know it'll hold a good amount at a time. I recommened clearing them out when you have time, because when it gets maxed out, it can become a pain to have to remove them 1 by one.

The quality lost from the site isn't that much, but there is some very minor compression. My photos generally look the same as when I'm looking at it and shooting it on my Xbox, but that's because I made sure my TV and Computer match perfectly. It takes a bit of time, but if you get really into photomode I recommend doing the same.

I know it'll hold a good amount at a time. I recommened clearing them out when you have time, because when it gets maxed out, it can become a pain to have to remove them 1 by one.

The quality lost from the site isn't that much, but there is some very minor compression. My photos generally look the same as when I'm looking at it and shooting it on my Xbox, but that's because I made sure my TV and Computer match perfectly. It takes a bit of time, but if you get really into photomode I recommend doing the same.
I will clear some of my old pics. Good idea.
In game looks fairly close to my PC, but I think I messed up something in the photo settings. When I go to take the pics, they look different than in game. I tried messing with some of the sliders and might have something off.

When you match it to your computer monitor do you usually leave your monitor stock with no settings? Then just tweak your tv to match the monitor?
Any in game slider settings you would recommend?

I will clear some of my old pics. Good idea.
In game looks fairly close to my PC, but I think I messed up something in the photo settings. I tried messing with some of the sliders and might have something off.

When you match it to your computer monitor do you usually leave your monitor stock with no settings? Then just tweak your tv to match the monitor?
Any in game slider settings you would recommend?
Yeah, thats pretty much it. What I do is take a photo on FM6 with all default sliders and then open it up on my computer. From there I just go little by little and make sure everything matches up (brightness, contrast, saturation.)

As for settings, there is no magic single setting that will get you the best result everytime, it usually changes from track to track. What I'm working with right now is;

Exposure - 51
Contrast - 62
Color - 57
Brightness - 55

Everything else will be dependent on you though. Those settings are generally for a more realistic approach, so just edit from there if you'd like, or snap off that if that's what you want. Contrast and brightness are relative, so if you raise one a couple of times, you'll likely have to raise the other a couple of times, depending on what you're trying to achieve. If you're TV isn't synced to match your Monitor, those settings might look a bit weird.

Yeah, thats pretty much it. What I do is take a photo on FM6 with all default sliders and then open it up on my computer. From there I just go little by little and make sure everything matches up (brightness, contrast, saturation.)

As for settings, there is no magic single setting that will get you the best result everytime, it usually changes from track to track. What I'm working with right now is;

Exposure - 51
Contrast - 62
Color - 57
Brightness - 55

Everything else will be dependent on you though. Those settings are generally for a more realistic approach, so just edit from there if you'd like, or snap off that if that's what you want. Contrast and brightness are relative, so if you raise one a couple of times, you'll likely have to raise the other a couple of times, depending on what you're trying to achieve. If you're TV isn't synced to match your Monitor, those settings might look a bit weird.
I see my problem right away. I usually leave the color at 50. I believe my contrast might also be at 50. I thought if I left it default, it would be closer to what others see on their monitor / tv.

All I want is for the colors when I take the pic to be very close to the colors I see in game and that other people see. Thanks I will keep those settings in mind and make some tweaking adjustments. I will take some more pics tonight and see how they turn out.

Back