Running a GR4,GR3 or GR1 1HR Race Tuesdays at 8:00Pm EST

• Thread starter KOTR SRT
  • 68 comments
United States
Carmichaels, PA
KOTR-SRGY-BOOST
Just tossing the idea around to start a weekly GR4 race series on Tuesday nights around 8PM EST. Races being about 1hr in length, naturally with tire wear/fuel consumption on. Only ABS allowed. Not sure on the rest of the details yet but, if this gains a bit of momentum I could come up with the rest easily. Also on another note, these will be for fun.Race Format (All Times EST)
  • Tuesday Nights
  • Practice (40 min): 7:00pm to 7:40pm
  • Qualifying (15 min): 7:40pm to 7:55pm
  • Break (5 min)
  • Race Start (60 min): 8:00pm to9:00pm
Race Settings
  • Start Type
    • TBD
  • Grid Order: Fastest First
  • Boost: None
  • Slipstream Strength: Real
  • Visible Damage: On
  • Mechanical Damage: Off
  • Tire Wear: TBD
  • Fuel Consumption: TBD
  • Initial Fuel: Default
  • Grip Reduction: Real
  • Race Finish Delay: 180 seconds
Regulation Settings
  • Filter by Category: TBD
  • Balance of Performance: On
  • Power Limit: No Limit
  • Weight Limit: No Limit
  • Maximum Tire Rating: Racing Hard
  • Minimum Tire Rating: Racing Hard
  • Type of Racing Number: No Limit
  • Assign Car Numbers Automatically: None
  • Tuning: No Limit
  • Kart Usage: Off
Penalty Settings
  • Ghosting During Race: Weak
  • Shortcut Penalty: Weak
  • Wall Collision Penalty: None
  • Wall Collision Detection: Default
  • Side Contact Penalty: Off
  • Correct Vehicle Course After Wall Collision: Off
  • Replace Car at Course Out: Off
  • Flag Rules: On
  • Ghost Lapped Cars: On
Driving Options
  • Countersteering Assist: Prohibited
  • ASM: Prohibited
  • Driving Line: No Limit
  • Traction Control: No Limit
  • ABS: No Limit
  • Auto-Drive: Prohibited

Last edited:
Didn't expect these replies so fast, good to know people are interested. I'll get with my friends and set the final details soon. Probably have the first race either next week or the week after. Also, I set that time so more people will have a chance to join after work/school. All I can say is, watch out for my angry Viper when these races start up, lol

Attachments

• VIPER GR4 ANGRY Christine.jpg
    VIPER GR4 ANGRY Christine.jpg
    10.2 KB · Views: 27
Okay, I'm going to be running a test race just to see where the tire wear and fuel consumption should be on Tuesday. I haven't been home to play for a week so I need to play around with those. Anyway I'm going to try running the first actual race the following Tuesday, May 8th. Feel free to join the test race if you wish though. The lobby will most likely be named very similar to this thread.

I will be opening the lobby around 7:30 est tonight for the test race .Anyone interested feel free to join. The race will probably start a little after 8:00 (8:15-8:20). Going to name the lobby GTP GR4 1H Endurance. See you guys there if you join .

That was fun yesterday! Excellent track selection, using Dragon Trail Gardens. I had a great time, even though you and Kari-wrx (I believe that was the name) were nearly a full minute ahead of myself and the rest of the pack by the end of the hour.

I plan on coming back in the future, but I won't be around next Tuesday. Hope to see you the following week.

Tomorrow nights race will be on Mt. Panorama. Same set up as before. Also I've set up a community on PSN for this as well, if anyone wants to stay up to date that way.

SNAIL has an Endurance series on the same day that just started last week. It's 1.5 hours if you don't mind and starts at 8:30p EST

Tuesdays race will be GR3 at Alsace village. Same room set up, tire wear and fuel consumption. Hope to see some of you guys there.

Tomorrow night's race will be on Autodrome Lago Maggiore GP, GR4 with the same settings. Hopefully see some of you there! Also I'm starting the race at 8:00PM so a good friend of mine can actually race this time.

Wait it's not both classes at the same time? I was looking back at this and was hoping you meant multiclass.

I jumped in on your lobby by accident but I'm glad I did. Will be there next week for sure. Thanks for accepting the friend request. See you on track.

Back