Running a GR4,GR3 or GR1 1HR Race Tuesdays at 8:00Pm EST

• Thread starter KOTR SRT
  • 68 comments
No way to manage tuning and BOP in GT Sport at this time. It just ends up being a fully open lobby where anything goes.
Or just have tuning prohibited and manually choose which cars people can select from. There are solutions if you want to take the time to work through them. Up to you

Or just have tuning prohibited and manually choose which cars people can select from. There are solutions if you want to take the time to work through them. Up to you

I totally agree. I think it's just a matter of trust among the drivers in the lobby. As a matter of fact . I am trying to do just that by hosting a Porsche Super Cup series with open tuning but I'm not getting much interest. And that's with a one make series. There's just a bit of paranoia at this time. Folks are awfully worried about other drivers having some sort of advantage. It's unfortunate really. Wish PD would help us out in this regard with a way to more fully customize lobbies. Wishful thinking.

I do agree with you though. I feel like this game screams for multi-class racing.

I'd love to see a Gr.1 and Gr3 series to do a WEC tribute series.

Toyota, Porsche, and Audi lmp1 class and Gr.3. It would be phenomenal.

Which is why I suggested joining the SNAIL Racing League and fitting in there. We already have the spec racing down so you don't have to worry about any unknown advantages. It's all about your driving. If you want to completely avoid BOP then we can work it out. I'd be happy to help you if you have that as a serious goal, to get Gr. 3 and Gr. 4 on track together

Track for tomorrow night's race is Monza. GR3. Christine *will be waiting to chase anyone that ends up in her sights.....
FB_IMG_1527519304333.jpg

I think I'm going to be adding GR1 to these races to give it a bit more variety. Considering this, myself and a few friends decided that the next race should be Circuit Da'la Sarthe with GR1. Tire wear 4x, fuel consumption 5x. Shortcut penalties will be off because they are absolutely ridiculous on Sarthe. Hope to see some of you Tuesday night.

Tomorrow night's race will be GR3 at Dragon Trail - seaside. Hopefully the race actually happens this week and doesn't get cut a to a half hour.

I'm interested in tomorrow night. What are tire and fuel wear set to, as well damage? BoP on?
Tires and fuel with both be set to 5x & BOP will be on. Damage will be visual only because of those people that show up here and there.... You know what I mean lol

Okay, so I'll be in the Aston Martin since it has decent specs when BoP'd. Wear at x5 means 3-4 pit stops? RH tires only? I'm not one to fuel map, just go as hard as I can until fuel or tires run out.

I'm all set. Do you usually get full rooms? If not I know a few people in SNAIL that might be interested and can fill out the grid.

Not usually to be honest, sometimes we get a lot but, most of the time it's just myself with a few friends and randoms

I always have the BOP on, these are more or less just races for fun so they aren't set uplike a league. I always have the tires lock to racing hard. I set the room up the way I do so anyone can join and it's still about as fair as it can get.

That's the set start time, it's usually a little bit after. It even started after 10PM once..... Don't ask...... It's reverse layout by the way!!

Last edited:
0474-5862-8102-3604-0132 .I'm hosting, KOTR-SRGY-BOOST. Unfortunately I need to cut the race in half though.

Back