Running a GR4,GR3 or GR1 1HR Race Tuesdays at 8:00Pm EST

  • Thread starter Thread starter KOTR SRT
  • 68 comments
  • 4,066 views
Tomorrow's race will be GR1 at Suzuka.
 
Any chance you can make it a Sauber Mercedes C9 or Peugeot 908 no tuning (spec) one-make with racing soft tires? Those things are fun but with grippier tires the slip from so much power won't be as unforgiving.
 
That's something I'd be willing to do but, on such short notice I'd rather keep it open to all GR1 cars. Just in case some people don't have said car. I will start doing 1 make races soon though.
 
True. One make is always more fun. I can't handle the Gr. 1 though, too much power and grip with a non-linear throttle makes it hard to truly drive at the limit
 
ROOM IS OPEN, RACE IN 45 MINUTES
 
Ugh... Zero people joined so I'm going to cancel tonight's 1HR race. I will be running racing a lobby though .
 
I don't think I'll be able to run tonight's race. Sorry
 
I'll be gone this week, so I won't be able to open the room once again. Sorry about that again, but it should be the last time.
 
Too bad you dont have too many people who join. But for Europe its nearly impossible to join you.
 
Back