Running out of gas

  • Thread starter Thread starter king21
  • 4 comments
  • 861 views
Messages
100
Messages
bklynfinest2k1
Ok so I'm doing fgt races and I'm on my last lap final turn on indy road course and bob is doing 50miles a hr I had a 16 second lead just to see it vanish. Is there anyone else this happen's to in b-spec mode
 
Last edited:
I had ~1/4 tank left at the end of that race, how hot was he on the hotness meter?
 
Hot drivers use a lot more gas than when they are cool. Im not sure what strategy you were using but my driver was in the lead by lap 3, and I let him cool off all the way. Even then he was still gaining on 2nd place.
 
I had him on steady pace like I said 16 sec lead gone down into 3rd place finish
 
Back