Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,348 comments
It’s probably deliberate terror bombing to try to damage the morale.
Isn't it more effective to damage military objects or infrastructure? What's the point to make Ukrainians angrier and giving them more reasons for revenge?
We think the usual Russian method of war is to destroy cities and kill nationalists
I could see why they destroying frontline cities with artillery barrage. But striking theater in Vinnica with ballistic missiles that cost millions and are limited in stock? Insanity.

Isn't it more effective to damage military objects or infrastructure? What's the point to make Ukrainians angrier and giving them more reasons for revenge?

I could see why they destroying frontline cities with artillery barrage. But striking theater in Vinnica with ballistic missiles that cost millions and are limited in stock? Insanity.
They thought the theater was crowded by nationalists?

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation:

“On July 13, Caliber high-precision sea-based missiles hit the building of the garrison house of officers in the city of Vinnitsa. At the time of the strike, a meeting was held at this military facility between the command of the Ukrainian air forces and representatives of foreign arms suppliers on the transfer of the next batch of aircraft and weapons to the Armed Forces of Ukraine, as well as organizing the repair of the Ukrainian aviation fleet. As a result of the strike, the participants in the meeting were destroyed.”

1657877768099.png

The House of Officers concert hall on the left, the Monument in honor of the Air Forces of Ukraine (MiG-21) in the center and the business building with banks and other services, and medical center on the right.
1657878340012.png

1657878368519.png

Soooo... it wasn't a temporary camp of Nazis like they said yesterday and now the concert hall is a military object because there was a meeting about aircraft supplies? And it was so important that they didn't care about people and ruined the whole street with their high-presision missiles...

It’s hard to attack military targets, they tend to shoot back at you. It’s much easier to bomb children.

There's a fighter plane right there (looks like a Fishbed, if I recall my F19 Stealth Fighter). Clearly a military target.

And they missed it.

The Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation
I don't give a flying ** about MoD bull**. I asking for real reasons behind shooting in theatre. Its clearly wasnt military object, its concert hall. 5 minutes in Google and you know about it. Its rhetorical question, I totally understand that no-one here can answer it.

It’s hard to attack military targets, they tend to shoot back at you. It’s much easier to bomb children.
3 out 5 rockets were shoot down by AA, anyway. Dont think there is big difference between military targets or civilian targets in same city.

Is it the Threatening Olympics yet? I almost miss it when it was just Mohammed cartoons that made folks lose their collective marbles.

In the name of the sacred Streisand Effect, the caricature in the flesh:

1658014298123.png

Average russian ork life:
1)Born by couple of alcoholics
2)Be rejected by degenarate parents in age of 3
3)On custody in family with 5 childrens
4)Contractor in RF army
5)Loot some fridge
6)Burn in BTR
7)You new family cant get 7milions from insurance
🤡

Everyone gets a car?

Oprah already did that stunt, long time ago. In fact, she did it a lot better because she didn’t have to kill everyone’s children first.

Who needs a son when you can have a new sanction-proof Lada?

Jesus Christ, the whole video's actually footage of the car, on the garage and also going out for a drive. Like they won the lottery or something. And the trip is for a visit to the cemetery, no less...

He always dreamed of a white car? I mean sure, he probably did, but it was probably something like a white Ferrari, not a Lada.

Don't worry. Pretty sure the Finnish aren't interested in invading Russia.
Said same right before RF invasion in Ukraine about Russians 🤔
Well you never know, the russians never gave back part of the territory they kept after Stalin's special military operation
Viipuri is in such ****** state, I am not sure if anyone here would be against Finnish invasion. Basically, only thing that Soviets did in Karelia was exploitative use of local woods. Such a wasted potential.

Said same right before RF invasion in Ukraine about Russians 🤔
Who the hell said Russia wasn't interested in invading Ukraine? It's been on their agenda for three decades at least.

Who the hell said Russia wasn't interested in invading Ukraine? It's been on their agenda for three decades at least.
Almost any sane person in RF. Even invasion of Crimea was stupid move that cut our savings in half and was painful for economy. Why would anyone need half of Ukraine demolished by 8 year war? Its dead weight and Iran-tier sanctions, even if blitzkrieg was successful and casualties were Crimea-like.

Almost any sane person in RF. Even invasion of Crimea was stupid move that cut our savings in half and was painful for economy. Why would anyone need half of Ukraine demolished by 8 year war? Its dead weight and Iran-tier sanctions, even if blitzkrieg was successful and casualties were Crimea-like.
The drawback is there are a lack of sane people in power in RF, unfortunately.

Now, Google in Russia is effectively shut down anyway, and the subsidiary even declared bankruptcy last month. So... what legal requirement does Google actually have to pay any of these fines going forward anyway? The article notes:

Unless Google manages to appeal the decision, it will have to fork over approximately $374 million for not restricting content that goes against Russian interests.

But says who? If the company isn't really operating anymore in Russia and don't seem to really care how Russia responds to its actions, what can Russia actually do to extract any payment? I suspect nothing and the company response will effectively be "Good luck with that," but I'm legitimately curious what route Russia could do to get any more money from Google when they already froze their Russian bank accounts and stole the money from them before the Russian arm shut down.

Last edited:

Now, Google in Russia is effectively shut down anyway, and the subsidiary even declared bankruptcy last month. So... what legal requirement does Google actually have to pay any of these fines going forward anyway? The article notes:

But says who? If the company isn't really operating anymore in Russia and don't seem to really care how Russia responds to its actions, what can Russia actually do to extract any payment? I suspect nothing and the company response will effectively be "Good luck with that," but I'm legitimately curious what route Russia could do to get any more money from Google when they already froze their Russian bank accounts and pilfered the money from them before the Russian arm shut down.
Russia will conduct a special military operation against Google by.... focusing all of its state-sponsored hackers to attack it?

But says who? If the company isn't really operating anymore in Russia and don't seem to really care how Russia responds to its actions, what can Russia actually do to extract any payment? I suspect nothing and the company response will effectively be "Good luck with that," but I'm legitimately curious what route Russia could do to get any more money from Google when they already froze their Russian bank accounts and stole the money from them before the Russian arm shut down.
I wonder what happens if you search for this on the Google website. Does it come back with the reply:

**** off Putin! ? 🤔

Back