Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,346 comments
@inCloud, you aren't going to be selected in mobilization correct? I know you mentioned at one point that you may or may not have been eligible but I do not recall.

Finland's border with Russia right now:
TL: "Traffic jam from Russia towards Finland - and the webcam seems to be overloaded" (sic - google translate)

Finland's border with Russia right now:
TL: "Traffic jam from Russia towards Finland - and the webcam seems to be overloaded" (sic - google translate)

All of this could've been oh so easily preventable by just following every other neighboring EU country's model and shutting the border. By the midget Nazi's own admission, Finland is just as much at war with the country-sized parasite as any other Ukraine ally.

Oh well, looks like their own legislation might take care of the migrant flood all by itself.

I am in reserve, so yeap. Maybe even in some priority list, as I was in battle duty AA battalion.
Sorry to hear that, and I hope you can avoid being called up somehow.
Its clear as **** that I am not go to war with my neighbours.
Clapping Applause GIF

People running from oppressive regime and you closing border, great plan. Even better, that those people would become part of aggressive army that already fighting with your neighbor.
Real convenient how the mass flight is only occurring now. Almost like the genocidal war isn't a problem for this demographic, but having to participate in it as cannon fodder is crossing the line.

I am in reserve, so yeap. Maybe even in some priority list, as I was in battle duty AA battalion.

Its clear as **** that I am not go to war with my neighbours.
I wish you the best of luck.

You sure don't deserve being dragged into this.

Can Russia's armed forces even handle 300k newly activated soldiers? I would imagine a significant amount of that number have no intrinsic desire to fight their neighbor for no particular reason. How does this end other than mass desertions a complete breakdown of the Russian military or an absolute meatgrinder in Ukraine? What a fool and monster Putin is.

Real convenient how the mass flight is only occurring now. Almost like the genocidal war isn't a problem for this demographic, but having to participate in it as cannon fodder is crossing the line.
Playing the game with the bravery of being out of range...

I think you guys are underselling how hard it is to leave your home and possibly everything you have to go to a country where you probably don't speak the language (Ukraine, for instance, is not really a possible destination). I also don't think the people "fleeing" right now are the same ones who have been vocally supporting the war. Russia is not a free country for most.

I think you guys are underselling how hard it is to leave your home and possibly everything you have to go to a country where you probably don't speak the language (Ukraine, for instance, is not really a possible destination). I also don't think the people "fleeing" right now are the same ones who have been vocally supporting the war. Russia is not a free country for most.
For reference I'm referring to Carbonox. It's easy to have an opinion on what people should give up their lives for from the comfort of an armchair, a keyboard, and a normal life.

444 arrested in Saint Petersburg today.
What are you going to do? I am in Germany and some of my Russian friends have gotten in touch with their friends/relatives in Russia, but I don't know yet how they're going to help them. Never mind the queuing cars, is it even still possible to cross the border if you're a male citizen aged 18-65?

Last edited:
Back