Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,337 comments
Hopefully this speech causes a big uprising and power of the people ends this evil. For such a large country, too many people have been silent for too long.

What are you going to do
Will try to stay safe at my home. Maybe its foolish, but I believe I am somewhat safe and don't want to run from my home.
is it even still possible to cross the border if you're a male citizen aged 18-65?
Legally speaking? Yes, considering you are not in some short list. Its total chaos. Physically? Very hard to do. Massive exile started and our democratic neighbors don't want to help. Only way is to go via plane(with ticket prices in stratosphere) or less democratic states like Kazakhstan or Uzbekistan.

Our fascist regime already skip 6 years in 7 months, lets hope that in another 7 its will collapse. And without nuclear annihilation.
Hopefully this speech causes a big uprising and power of the people ends this evil. For such a large country, too many people have been silent for too long.
Not sure about uprising. But sabotage and guerrilla tactics will be a thing for sure. Uprising could be real in country with young population, not in in country where average citizen is female in age of 40.

Massive(215) captives exchange. Doesn't look like part of escalation to me.

Btw exchange rate is one Medvedchuk for 200 Ukrainian soliders.

Last edited:
The Russian number station known as "The Air Horn", which is a test station that's been operational since 2017, just transmitted its first coded message today:
"Иван-100 ГОЛУБОЧЕК 42 97"
lit.: "Ivan-100 DOVE 42 97".

Could be nothing. Do the standard RF units use number station broadcasts? @inCloud

Иван-100 ГОЛУБОЧЕК 42 ]
lit.: "Ivan-100 DOVE 42 97".
Could you repost as jpg?

At least we have poets. Btw, its Soviet animation from 1984, adaptation of Ray Bradbury "There Will Come Soft Rains", combined with song by russian singers Noise MC and Monetochka. Lyrics is about cryiochamber and nukes and mad gnome in bunker.

Saint Petersburg in Oxxximiron clip with kinda similar message.

Could you repost as jpg?
Screenshot_20220922_095626_Chrome.jpg

Do the standard RF units use number station broadcasts
We used wired connection with commander hub, don't know in what form communication between distant units were done. Its definitely some incripted message, most likely something for test purposes.

People running from oppressive regime and you closing border, great plan. Even better, that those people would become part of aggressive army that already fighting with your neighbor.
1663841353127.png

I'm sorry... our country is closing not only because of security reasons, the fear of people who will want to "see the spiers" (we already got these threats, and how many of those running people are actually those that support the war and had a patriotic Z on their cars just yesterday?), but also of fear of a new bigger wave or refugees from Ukraine, and lack of places to keep them, since Russia is now focused on destroying power plants and river dams. They also seem to be really disappointed in the lack of action from people living in Russia against the dicktator...
Stay safe... the situation on the border could change and the humanitarian visa is still a chance if Russia will allow to leave the country...

Last edited:
They also seem to be really disappointed in the lack of action from people living in Russia against the dicktator
Once again, its pure victim blaming. Our midget poisoning our lives for 22 years. And European democracies were totally fine with buying stolen oil from corrupted government. What European democracies do when midget start war in Ukraine in 2014? Nothing.

I, as a citizen of RF, did everything I could in that situation. Arguing that I should confront armed forces only because I am citizen of my country is like saying that jews in Nazi Germany did nothing about Nazi regime. For me it sounds ****ed.

I don't saying that Europe should do something about it. I am saying that if Europe want to call itself democratic and humanistic it should take consequences of its actions and defend those who was harmed because of it.

Spies will infiltrate through any border control.

I can see it now, a platoon with 3 rifles that they need to share.
Soviet WWII tactics - unarmed cannon fodder gets sent to the front lines next to someone with a rifle, if he dies you pick up his gun.

Soviets in the cold war had an offensive doctrine in Europe.

Where they used nuclear weapons after that they used soldiers to go on the offensive.

Soviets in the cold war had an offensive doctrine in Europe.

Where they used nuclear weapons after that they used soldiers to go on the offensive.
Definitely not backwards at all. Hope the soldiers were given Geiger counters.

Rifles isn't a problem, commanders is.
Supplies already were a problem from the get go. And now that HiMars is bombing ammunition depots, it's probably even harder to get anything to the front line.

The "fascist dictator calling the shots in a SNAFU military campaign" is already in, folks.

For @inCloud.

rt.png

You know, the comparisons are valid here; this is something Hitler did and liked doing because he thought he was a brilliant tactician and knew best.

For @inCloud.

View attachment 1194614

You know, the comparisons are valid here; this is something Hitler did and liked doing because he thought he was a brilliant tactician and knew best.
Serious Der Untergang vibes:

Once again, its pure victim blaming. Our midget poisoning our lives for 22 years. And European democracies were totally fine with buying stolen oil from corrupted government. What European democracies do when midget start war in Ukraine in 2014? Nothing.

I, as a citizen of RF, did everything I could in that situation. Arguing that I should confront armed forces only because I am citizen of my country is like saying that jews in Nazi Germany did nothing about Nazi regime. For me it sounds ****ed.

I don't saying that Europe should do something about it. I am saying that if Europe want to call itself democratic and humanistic it should take consequences of its actions and defend those who was harmed because of it.

Spies will infiltrate through any border control.

This is how authoritarian regimes exploit democracies - because democracies are inherently short-sighted and authoritarians can play the long game. Elected officials need votes. A great way to get votes is to reduce costs for the electorate - and elected officials tend to use whatever means necessary to achieve that, including making deals with autocratic regimes that they shouldn't. It's sad and futile but it just tends to keep happening (See US-Saudi Arabia)

Last edited:
Dagestan, Buratia and Tuva are still main sources of cannon fodder. Mobilization in those regions looks almost like in Lugansk/Donetsk.
Supplies already were a problem from the get go. And now that HiMars is bombing ammunition depots, it's probably even harder to get anything to the front line.
There are enough AK to supply millions.

Jan Lipavský, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic said most ****ed explanation of why his country dont want Russian refugees. Because participate in mobilization is duty. Duty to kill Ukrainians. What a 🤡

Last edited:
Is there a more pathetic creature as Sergei Lavrov right now?

What a sorry excuse for a human being statesman.

the lord of the rings no GIF

Last edited:
Wow, Sergei Lavrov is so pathetic that he can't even win a 'Most Pathetic Person on Earth' contest, even when it's a local derby.

I just started reading "The Art of The Deal War II" by Vladimir J. Putin

Chapter 1: 'Make sure you have an army before going to war'

Vladimir Putin Ukraine GIF by GIPHY News

-

An anagram of Vladimir Putin is "I invalid Trump".

Not surprising, however, to note that Vladimir Putin has Trump somewhere inside him...

Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back