Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 10,020 comments
aDYp2GN_460s.jpg

It seems that the Russian air defence is working again. Reportedly another 2 planes down today.

Мурз end his life with suicide. Because you can't be Z and saying truth about RUAF casualties. Or because no one could say what RUAF fighting for. Pathetic.

I wonder if the euphemisms will now be used for people? "Person has been upgraded to food grower."

(Extremely dark but for those fighting as orcs, possibly appropriate.)

Going down like flies.

Excellent.

Edit.

A SU-34 has been downed too.

Last edited:

Irpen, Ukraine. Video was made first.

2 years of bloodbath, hypocrisy and impotent rage today. Sponsored by mad dwarf, most powerful leader in the world(with dementia) and ~200.000.000 citizens of two biggest countries in Europe. Daily reminder that those who choose dishonor instead of war always will gain both.

Or both. Ukraine is clever enough to upgrade them to scrap and Russia is too embarrassed to admit it and would rather blame "friendly fire".

Or both. Ukraine is clever enough to upgrade them to scrap and Russia is too embarrassed to admit it and would rather blame "friendly fire".
It was sarcasm. With all my respect to Ukrainian DIY genius, stealth fighter need little bit more that hands of gold.

Europe really needs to get its crap together. A bunch of siblings squabbling over scraps for thousands of years. Get over it. Every day these conflicts go on I become happier to live on this side of the pond.

But various European buyers seem plenty happy to buy from Russia. Apparently about 15% of all grain imports into Europe come from Russia currently.

Last edited:
But various European buyers seem plenty happy to buy from Russia. Apparently about 15% of all grain imports into Europe come from Russia currently.
The entire world still does business with Russia. Russia got the goods everyone wants, for cheap.

Politicians have no spine and business men and women have no morals.

Is this him trying to save face or what? If he were a legitimate journalist I would understand organizing the interview and then criticizing the results, but he's merely an entertainer who chooses to do whatever will get ratings at that time.

Did he get spooked while in Russia? By criticizing Putin here he's guaranteeing that he'll never get invited back in, and if he does he may not make it back out freely.

Is this him trying to save face or what?
He disappointed. His goal was to present dwarf as conservative messiah, and Putin show himself as completely opposite. Carlson performing damage control moves.

Meanwhile, our propaganda praising Carlson as only trustworthy journalist in West
Зрада

Back