Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,356 comments
You thoughts about mobilization, 18.000 dead after assault of Avdeevka
We are at war, and people die in war.
inflation
Yes, many products have become more expensive, “Like all over the world,” but my salary is still enough to buy everything I need. Has my shopping basket changed since the start of the war, I think not. All the electronic equipment I need is also available. The only problem I see. This is the cost of the machines and their maintenance. Even not the best Chinese cars began to cost 4 million rubles.

I’ll tell you why I chose Putin. Because now a vote for him is a vote that has been taken away from weaklings, cowards and traitors who promise people “The End of the War.”
We don’t need some kind of “end of the war” that is shoved in the cheeks of liberals and other cowards and traitors, I need Victory, which will be the start of the triumph of great Russia, for which our descendants will be grateful to us. A victory that will be worthy of the glory of our great ancestors.

During war there are only two parties: the victory party and the defeat party.
I sincerely wish Russia victory, even if I am a supporter of a huge number of changes in it.

Do I believe in democracy and fair elections that exist anywhere in the world? No. Because democracy is nothing more than a tool for controlling a crowd of cretins who can start drowning their own children if the idea of this is sold to them at a higher price on Twitter.

Last edited:
Do I believe in democracy and fair elections that exist anywhere in the world? No.
Do you mean you don't believe democracy exists anywhere or that you don't believe in democracy at all? It's not clear from your wording.
Because democracy is nothing more than a tool for controlling a crowd of cretins who can start drowning their own children if the idea of this is sold to them at a higher price on Twitter.
Yeah, that's not what democracy is.

I’ll tell you why I chose Putin. Because now a vote for him is a vote that has been taken away from weaklings, cowards and traitors who promise people “The End of the War.”
We don’t need some kind of “end of the war” that is shoved in the cheeks of liberals and other cowards and traitors, I need Victory, which will be the start of the triumph of great Russia, for which our descendants will be grateful to us. A victory that will be worthy of the glory of our great ancestors.
Do I believe in democracy and fair elections that exist anywhere in the world? No.
As an obvious fascist, do you believe that Ukraine was invaded to “fight the Nazis”, and if so why do you think that’s a good thing?

I need Victory, which will be the start of the triumph of great Russia
I hear what passes for a military in Russia looking for fresh meat volunteers. Perhaps you should enlist instead of being a keyboard warrior? I'm sure the outdated equipment will absolutely keep you safe from the Western scraps and cardboard drones.
Lol. Can you get blue caps with MAKE RUSSIA GREAT AGAIN embroidered on them?
Probably should be a ushanka like this:

1710855174890.png

Do you mean you don't believe democracy exists anywhere
This. Sry for my English.

This is my opinion, as a person who loves his country “And I'm sure that any person from other countries. Who also loves HIS country, will share my opinion"
I apologize if I hurt any feelings.

do you believe that Ukraine was invaded to “fight the Nazis”, and if so why do you think that’s a good thing?
This is one of the reasons. This is an obvious fact that can be Googled in 10 seconds. But at the moment we are protecting the good Russian people in the LDNR and their territories.
Perhaps you should enlist instead of being a keyboard warrior? I'm sure the outdated equipment will absolutely keep you safe from the Western scraps and cardboard drones.
Unfortunately, I can’t go there due to health reasons “vision problems” But I helped with my own means. Send some camouflage nets/three-point belts and trench candles to the guys
fresh meat volunteers
And at the moment in our country there are really a lot of volunteers who go there under the Contract, this is their choice. In contrast to the total mobilization in Ukraine.
Western scraps and cardboard drones
As practice shows, it is no better than ours, and sometimes vice versa.

At this point I’ll probably end this topic and continue to enjoy racing.

This. Sry for my English.
Then you are incorrect, but that may be down to the consumption of propaganda.
This is my opinion, as a person who loves his country “And I'm sure that any person from other countries. Who also loves HIS country, will share my opinion"
I apologize if I hurt any feelings.
No hurt feelings at all.

I do however find anyone who is blindly uncritical of their country, in the manner you are here, to be quite concerning. This comes across as you being deeply embedded in a cult of personality that would dispose of you in a heartbeat should it suit their agenda, either directly or indirectly.

I'm also at a loss to understand how democracy equates to not loving ones country?

Unfortunately, I can’t go there due to health reasons “vision problems” But I helped with my own means. Send some camouflage nets/three-point belts and trench candles to the guys
Funny, this is the same excuse the other vatnik in this thread used for not volunteering. Oh, I'm terribly sorry, daddy Putin, I'd join my fellow orcs on the rape march to Kyiv any day, but my health's just not quite there!

Funny, this is the same excuse the other vatnik in this thread used for not volunteering. Oh, I'm terribly sorry, daddy Putin, I'd join my fellow orcs on the rape march to Kyiv any day, but my health's just not quite there!
You may not believe me, but why don’t you go and fight on the side of Ukraine?
I do however find anyone who is blindly uncritical of their country, in the manner you are here, to be quite concerning. This comes across as you being deeply embedded in a cult of personality that would dispose of you in a heartbeat should it suit their agenda, either directly or indirectly.
I am not satisfied with everything that is in power in my country. But why did I make this choice at this particular moment? The answer is above.

Last edited:
As practice shows, it is no better than ours, and sometimes vice versa.
Laugh Lol GIF

The russkies are rolling out mothballed tanks from World War II and stuff is falling off their armaments because they're relying on Chinese crap. The Russian military is bad and it should feel bad. It can't even compete with the ancient Western stuff it was designed to compete with. The only plus for the Red Army is that they have more bodies to throw wave after wave of young men into the grinder and more consumables to shoot.
@Rage Racer burner account and/or vodka-drinking buddy.
You may not believe me, but why don’t you go and fight on the side of Ukraine?
It's not our war, most of us are just against genocidal dictators.

The Russian military is bad
Cant even hit military targets reliable, so either their long range weapons are in a bad shape, or their intelligence service cant tell what "military" and "civilian" is.

Or maybe they are just intentionally destroying hospitals ...

Cant even hit military targets reliable, so either their long range weapons are in a bad shape, or their intelligence service cant tell what "military" and "civilian" is.

Or maybe they are just intentionally destroying hospitals ...
I think it's all of the above. They are most definitely targeting civilian structures, but their weapons are also poorly maintained and outdated. When your entire country is based on corruption, you have people just checking boxes and pocketing the money instead of maintaining the equipment. It's why Russia's nuclear threats seem rather pitiful since the likelihood of them having many functioning ICBMs seems low. Obviously, any leader doesn't want to chance it because it's not a guarantee, and all it takes is just one to work to cause a calamity. But if 10% of the Russian nuclear stockpile works I'd be impressed. Nuclear weapons are insanely expensive and complicated to maintain.

Does it mean that anyone of you could die in another meatgrind and that would be ok? We both know that military commissariat doesn't care if you blind as mole or not.
Yes, many products have become more expensive, “Like all over the world
x2/x3 for house and cars since 2014?
I need Victory
What is "victory"? Frontline is static since 2022, what do they fighting for? Why not just start peace talks?
During war there are only two parties
And you in one party with Kadirov, Rusich, Utkin(Wagner) and few cannibals that were set free by Putin. Is it comfortable?

Last edited:

Yes, many products have become more expensive, “Like all over the world,” but my salary is still enough to buy everything I need. Has my shopping basket changed since the start of the war, I think not. All the electronic equipment I need is also available. The only problem I see. This is the cost of the machines and their maintenance. Even not the best Chinese cars began to cost 4 million rubles.

I sincerely wish Russia victory, even if I am a supporter of a huge number of changes in it.

Do I believe in democracy and fair elections that exist anywhere in the world? No. Because democracy is nothing more than a tool for controlling a crowd of cretins who can start drowning their own children if the idea of this is sold to them at a higher price on Twitter.
It seems to me you're just a troll. An adequate and rational person can't support armed violence and invasion of another country. After all, this isn't happening a hundred years ago when information was only available from government newspapers. It's happening now, where all actions and information are practically instantly accessible and published. It's easy to see the reality of the situation with "Nazis," "fascists," and the like, which are used as justification for this attack.

It seems to me you're just a troll.
There are bunch of nationalistic parties with similar views. Junemann party, Listva club, Usual tsarism. People live in constant schizophrenia of orthodox Christianity mixed with USSR symbolism and Rusich fighting with Kadirov against RDK.

This is one of the reasons. This is an obvious fact that can be Googled in 10 seconds. But at the moment we are protecting the good Russian people in the LDNR and their territories.
Google is not a source, Google is a search engine. 💩 in = 💩 out.

Your attempt at justifying the invasion of Ukraine is no different from Hitler’s attempt to justify the invasion of Poland.

686B1FBB-0F84-4458-A593-71AC56B764F9.jpeg4DA9F700-F92D-4AC1-9F2E-E1F3DD7C3F8F.jpeg9A1DC905-95F0-4F67-BB7F-0A27F8B3E232.jpeg

See also: Gleiwitz incident

German SS officers in Polish uniforms attacked Gleiwitz radio tower in a false flag attack specifically designed to look like a Polish attack on Germany, thus justifying a German 'retaliation' and invasion of Poland.

Ironic, given that Gleiwitz was part of Germany at the time but today, Gliwice is part of Poland.

Roflmao. Dude be drowning in Kool Aid over here.
And at the moment in our country there are really a lot of volunteers who go there under the Contract, this is their choice. In contrast to the total mobilization in Ukraine.
Right. Because YOU invaded THEM. They have to mobilise to defend their country. Your invasion was voluntary.
Also known as "pulling a Trump". Dem bone spurs. Authoritarians of a feather flock together.

I'll leave these videos here (age-restrictions apply):

To put it plainly and honestly: you don't know what you're doing.

Latest Posts

Back