Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,356 comments
1711091603577.png

1711091665367.png

1711093403510.png

Dnipro hydroelectric dam.

Last edited:
On an unrelated note, Russia has finally ended its 757 day Special Military Operation and admitted that it is at war with Ukraine.

Big words from a country whose support has died down for what, half a year now?
Washington should be ****ing ashamed for saying that. ****ing assholes.

Edit.

"A further rally in gasoline prices in the United States would weaken President Joe Biden ratings and undermine his re-election chances."

If your re-election hangs on that, you're a **** politician/political party anyway.

Last edited:
"A further rally in gasoline prices in the United States would weaken President Joe Biden ratings and undermine his re-election chances."

If your re-election hangs on that, you're a **** politician/political party anyway.
In this case, maybe we just have too many ***** people.

I 100% understand your anger with this. Keep in mind that what you're quoting is the article author, not the Whitehouse. Ukraine's fate does seem, ridiculously, tied to the US presidential election. If Biden wins, there is at least a chance for more funding. If Biden loses, Russia gains a big supporter.

Big words from a country whose support has died down for what, half a year now?
I get it. But it's not the same people. The support has died down due to different people. The ones who have cut support like high gas prices because their constituents think they're the low gas price party.

Last edited:
Hadn't thought of it that way, but at this point I would think Ukraine would see Trump as an enemy.
They should because he is. Unfortunately, it is not solely them either.

Last edited:
So, they called it a war today and now an attack. How brilliantly convenient.

That will be a big mobilisation soon. @inCloud , you need to get the **** out. @Rage Racer and @CooLerSIK, you guys have fun now, I hope you get to defend the glorious motherland against the Nazi Jews.

I hope you're right buddy.

And in other news, some rumours are now popping up that the Chechens might have done a 25th anniversary retaliation attack.

Edit

IS has joined the rumour spill.

Last edited:
Cyincally, it's a good time for any fringe or extremist group to attack Russia because Russia will just point the finger at Ukraine. They're more likely to get away with less retaliation than usual.

115 dead. Terrorist are tajikistan citizens, according to rumours. Radical Islamists, most likely.

Meanwhile Ukraine demolished oil refinery and two multi unit houses in Belgorod.

Last edited:
Cyincally, it's a good time for any fringe or extremist group to attack Russia because Russia will just point the finger at Ukraine. They're more likely to get away with less retaliation than usual.

Last edited:
RF officials posting videos with torturing of suspects by Rusich. Scariest thing is that most comments under those posts are positive. ****

To be fair, where else are they going to run? A few border countries are already out the window and running into Belarus is the equivalent of standing still.
Not to mention the minor detail that the entire Eastern part of Ukraine is occupied by Russia, considered by Putler himself to actually be Russia, and is currently home to more Russian troops and Russian-paid murderers than any other part of the world, except perhaps for Russia itself - great hiding place fellas! You also might have thought that they would have considered the fact that crossing the border from Russia to Ukraine might be somewhat difficult, not least after Russia's worst terrorist attack in two decades, but hey, what do I know?!

Last edited:
Any similar cases in UK during Falkland war? Lets imagine that UK court seized house of old lady living in Buenos Aires with dual citizenship of both countries for posting something like "Falklands is Argentina", "Thatcher is butcher, "Galtieri is great" in Argentinian gazette. BTW, Odnoklassniki is banned in Ukraine.

Not like I think about '80s UK when someone say modern democracy, but that's closest to our case.

I know who doing this, its teachers from our local schools. No one holding them at gunpoint. There could be fraud, but not like in Belarus where no one counting votes at all. For the most part count is legit, at best system could add half of votes of those who doesn't came or voted digitally to Putin (plus few regions working similar to Belarus, Chechnya for example).

If the person in question had dual citizenship, we'd revoke that citizenship and keep them out of the country. Not sure how that affects any assets they hold, the Police and the Home Office can sell it off and pocket the money if it's part of a crime, but in the case of people we've recently stripped of their citizenship, it's not gone to criminal trial, it simply happened at the behest of the Home Secretary.

@inCloud if you search for Shamima Begum you will find a current ongoing example, she has been stripped of citizenship on the basis of travelling to Iraq in support of ISIS. That's not too distant from your example of the Russian in Ukraine.

That's not too distant from your example of the Russian in Ukraine.
Isn't she recruiting people into IS in refugee camps? Like, there are difference between ******** on your government online and recruiting soldiers into enemy army.

Isn't she recruiting people into IS in refugee camps? Like, there are difference between ******** on your government online and recruiting soldiers into enemy army.
She was not found guilty of criticising the government. She was found guilty of supporting the invasion, which is treason.

Back