Russian Invasion of Ukraine

• Thread starter Rage Racer
  • 9,356 comments
What lovely people. I'm so glad European and North American anti-NATO types go so far around the world they meet these pricks on the other side.

Sometimes one has to wonder what the person in question was thinking.

1712218268370.png

Picture widely available on the webs.
Clarification:
painted decoy to artificially increase military presence,
real helicopter parking on painted aircraft destroying the illusion.

I guess this can be considered treason, as you are giving away military secrets to the other side of the conflict?

I hope that that drunk asswipe gets the Mussolini or Gaddafi end of life treatment.

Last edited:
Hungary is being included because Viktor Orban's mouth tastes like Putin so they're trying to shoehorn in one of their only acquaintences.

Weekly reminder that Pathetic exist.
I hope that that drunk asswipe gets the Mussolini or Gaddafi end of life treatment.
Why? Man is on brink of suicide. I my not sure if he responsible for anything since 2018. Just sad drunk evil clown.

That's why they have those weight limit signs. Well, that's why SOME bridges have them. Apparently this one was stolen to help the war efforts.
Looks like a shear failure at the corbel. I'm gonna guess more than anything else, lack of maintenance and/or inspections and a hell of a lot of spalling on the structural steel rebar in the concrete.

corbel-images.png

Top bar probably failed in tension because it was corroded into dust.

/all the information you never knew you didn't need to know

Looks like a shear failure at the corbel. I'm gonna guess more than anything else, lack of maintenance and/or inspections and a hell of a lot of spalling on the structural steel rebar in the concrete.
I learnt a lot of words I've never heard of reading this.

Back