Rusty's UCD & Trades...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rusty*
  • 68 comments
  • 2,810 views

Rusty*

R*
Premium
Messages
1,090
Australia
Australia
Messages
OnlineGT
Rusty's UCD & Trades​

Hey there GTP trader's,:)

My Car's and items up for trade are as below:

Factory Car's:


Tuned Car's:


Race Car's:​


Ticket's:
Ticket 1000
Level 21 Ticket
Level 22 Ticket
Level 23 Ticket
Level 24 Ticket

Paint's:
I have many Chromes, Matte's, Color Shift's and rare paints (My total Paint chip count is over 2400)...ask me if I have what your after, then we can sort out a trade for tickets.

Race Gear:


I'm currently chasing PAINTS! I'd prefer to get 5 of one kind of paint if thats possible, but I will trade for whatever deal you can do so long as the paint is nice.;)
Feel free to make me an offer for any ticket.
Please note that I will continue to update this 1st post on a regular basis with new Car's and items for trade.
Thanks for looking,;)👍
Rusty
 
Last edited:
What you want?
 
Hey there mate, I'm currently chasing Ticket's. I updated my first post with more details of what I'm after.
Cheer's,
Rusty
 
what color is your charger do you know if its repainted?
 
The Charger is still the original 'Light Gold Metallic'.
R*
 
i have these tickets for trade.......
1000ticket
67 b-day
02 b-day
05 b-day
10 b-day (coming soon)
 
Oh mate can you exchange a Chrome paint with something in turn?
And you mentioned me about the Level 24 ticket that's to deliver a car whose level matches with the level of the card... Exactly to whom are you going to present it? :lol:

Regards,
sneakyboy62
 
Hehe.:D I thought I already sent you a level 24 ticket? If not I'll send you another one. I'll send you some Chrome paints the next time I'm online!:)
See you then mate,
Rusty
 
Hehe.:D I thought I already sent you a level 24 ticket? If not I'll send you another one. I'll send you some Chrome paints the next time I'm online!:)
See you then mate,
Rusty

Thank you very much for your consideration buddy!

But really? Maybe I'll check out if I could receive a rewarding ticket as well as some Chromes right away.

Looking forward to your next reply,
sneakyboy62
 
3 trades completed Thanks Rusty* A++.
 
What do you want for the Cerbera Speed 12
Check my garage in my signature
 
Hey thanks calico!!;)👍

Hi Skyliner, I'd be happy to trade for you level 21 ticket!:D
Thanks,
Rusty
 
Arr ok, can you make me an offer?💡
R*
 
TVR Cerebra Speed 12 for a Toyota Tom's Supra '01?
I can trade right now
 
Yeah it is full I just cleaned it out
 
Okay,I'll PM you now.👍
 
I have lvl 21,22,23 tickets if you wana trade one for a 1000 ticket
 
I want your lvl 24 ticket
Name what you want.
I have a old and modern muscle car ticket but further i dont have any tickets
 
TVR Cerebra Speed 12 for a Toyota Tom's Supra '01?
I can trade right now
Hey Skyliner, arrr not really into the Tom's Supra. Just send me some nice paints (any Matte paints if you have them) and that will do.;)

I have lvl 21,22,23 tickets if you wana trade one for a 1000 ticket
DONE! I'd love your level 21 ticket if thats ok.:)
Add me on PSN: OnlineGT (Leave a note about which trade).


I want your lvl 24 ticket
Name what you want.
I have a old and modern muscle car ticket but further i dont have any tickets
Hey there, would you consider trading for the Mazda BP Falken RX-7?
If not do you have many nice paints?
Cheer's.
Rusty
 
Rusty*
Hey Skyliner, arrr not really into the Tom's Supra. Just send me some nice paints (any Matte paints if you have them) and that will do.;)

DONE! I'd love your level 21 ticket if thats ok.:)
Add me on PSN: OnlineGT (Leave a note about which trade).

Hey there, would you consider trading for the Mazda BP Falken RX-7?
If not do you have many nice paints?
Cheer's.
Rusty

I have nearly 800 paints so name something( I'm out of mattes and chrome:() BTW:i have 2 RX-7's you want it?
 
I have nearly 800 paints so name something( I'm out of mattes and chrome:() BTW:i have 2 RX-7's you want it?
Ok don't worry about the paint, I'll go with one of the Mazda BP Falken RX-7's.:D
Send me FR and I'll send your level 24 ticket tomorrow.;)
Rusty
 
Rusty*
Ok don't worry about the paint, I'll go with one of the Mazda BP Falken RX-7's.:D
Send me FR and I'll send your level 24 ticket tomorrow.;)
Rusty

Whats your psn? The Mazda is 0/0/0
 
Rusty*
Hey nice! My PSN ID is: OnlineGT
Cheer's,
Rusty

I will ad you later today
Tommorow i will send ok?
 
Hey DJ, I just found the Falken RX-7 in the OCD...any chance we could change the deal to you just sending me some random paints you think are nice? Thanks alot.


Trebor, I have sent your 1000 ticket; thankyou for sending the level 21 ticket.;)👍

Rusty
 
Rusty*
Hey DJ, I just found the Falken RX-7 in the OCD...any chance we could change the deal to you just sending me some random paints you think are nice? Thanks alot.

Trebor, I have sent your 1000 ticket; thankyou for sending the level 21 ticket.;)👍

Rusty

So you mean that i will give 5 nice paints, but what did i get?
 
So you mean that i will give 5 nice paints, but what did i get?
Your post indicates that your chasing after a level 24 ticket. Is that still ok?
R*
 
Back