Rusty's UCD & Trades...

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rusty*
  • 68 comments
  • 2,810 views
Rusty*
Your post indicates that your chasing after a level 24 ticket. Is that still ok?
R*

Yeah thats ok i will send 5 paints right now ( i trust you)

EDIT: i did send the paints 1 hour ago to you. Send the lvl24 ticket as fastest you can.
 
Last edited:
Yeah thats ok i will send 5 paints right now ( i trust you)

EDIT: i did send the paints 1 hour ago to you. Send the lvl24 ticket as fastest you can.
Thanks.;)👍
Yourt Level 24 Ticket is sent. I hope you like what it gives you.:)
Peace,
Rusty
 
Shigeno Corolla for 270R?
DONE! I already have 2 Shigeno HachiRoku's but a third won't go astray I'm sure.:D:tup:
I can't send the car today as I have just sent a level 24 ticket, but I will send tomorrow as soon as I can.;)
Thanks mate,
Rusty
 
What do you want for the level 24 ticket from my garage?
 
What do you want for the level 24 ticket from my garage?
Hey there again Skyliner, Arr I'm not really needing any level 24 tickets anymore. But I'm sure if you offer it elsewhere in the GTP Marketplace you'll get a good trade for a level 24.:)👍
R*
 
DONE! I already have 2 Shigeno HachiRoku's but a third won't go astray I'm sure.:D:tup:
I can't send the car today as I have just sent a level 24 ticket, but I will send tomorrow as soon as I can.;)
Thanks mate,
Rusty

Totally fine.
 
I thought the level 24 ticket was up for trade
 
Rusty*
Thanks.;)👍
Yourt Level 24 Ticket is sent. I hope you like what it gives you.:)
Peace,
Rusty

Thx man 👍:)
 
I thought the level 24 ticket was up for trade
Hey Skyliner, yeah I'm happy to trade it for Paint. But I don't need anymore level 24's myself. Hope this helps clear up any confusion.

Rejekteds15, I'll send you a FR.

Cheer's,;)
Rusty
 
I'll trade 3 gold chromes and 2 silvers?
 
Hey Rusty
Do you want to trade your lvl23 ticket? If so name what you want or like i can give 10 to 15 museum cards or a car
 
Sending FR
Edit: never mind confirmed yours. Car sent.
 
Last edited:
I'll trade 3 gold chromes and 2 silvers?
I have quiet a few Gold and Silver Chromes...but what would you be after for the paints? Perhaps we can make a deal for other nice paints?
Thankyou,;)

Hey Rusty
Do you want to trade your lvl23 ticket? If so name what you want or like i can give 10 to 15 museum cards or a car
I'll happily trade my Level 23 Card, I would prefer another ticket but if you don't have any tickets at all...I'd prefer paints over Museum cards if thats ok?
Thanks for that,:)

@DriftMastrClass: Thanks for an easy trade mate.
R*
 
Check my garage and we can make a deal for the Level 24 ticket
 
Check my garage and we can make a deal for the Level 24 ticket
Hey :)
I would be interested in 1 of your Matte Dark Red. THen whatever other paints you want to send that you think are nice.;)
Send an FR to OnlineGT if your ok with that deal.
Cheer's,
Rusty
 
Wich paints do you want?
 
Wich paints do you want?
I'm currently looking for the 'Gran Turismo' Paints right now.
If you have any of those, I'd be happy to trade pretty much anything to get them.;)
Rusty
 
I can trade you 5 GT paint tomorrow for a ticket
 
I'll trade you paints that you want, check my sig, new paints are added
 
Hey trader's, I have updated my line-up of Car's for trade. A bit of a focus on S2000's right now.:sly:👍
R*
 
2000 ticket?
 
2000 ticket?
Yeah supposedly theres a 2000 ticket?:odd: Thought I might get my hands on one if there is such a thing.:lol:
R*
 
Is there any birthday ticket you are looking for. I need your Lvl 23 ticket:drool:
 
Yeah supposedly theres a 2000 ticket?:odd: Thought I might get my hands on one if there is such a thing.:lol:
R*

The only 2000 ticket is the birthday ticket for the year 2000.
 
Is there any birthday ticket you are looking for. I need your Lvl 23 ticket:drool:
To be honest, I haven't collected any B-Day tickets. Do you have any other tickets other than B-Day tickets? If not then I would still be happy to trade a B-Day ticket with you for the level 23 ticket.;)

The only 2000 ticket is the birthday ticket for the year 2000.
Yeah that makes more sense lol, thanks mate.:D
R*
 
Sorry. I only have B-day tickets. Do you need a car from a 1000 ticket?
 
Sorry. I only have B-day tickets. Do you need a car from a 1000 ticket?
Hey mate, I sent you a FR, I am happy to trade the 23 ticket for a B'day ticket. Accept my FR and we'll talk about what year tickets you have. Cheer's,;)
Rusty
 
ticket 1967 for ticket 24 ?
 
Hey Carl, not big on 60's model car's, is that the only ticket you have?
Do you have anything in the 70's?
R*
 
Back