RX-7 LM Race Car White - 0 miles

  • Thread starter Thread starter isocollector
  • 11 comments
  • 612 views

isocollector

(Banned)
Messages
2,565
Messages
depends on garage
RX-7 LM Race Car White - 0 miles for Orange RX-7 LM 0 miles or Black RX-7 0 miles

isocollector
 
I got a RX-7 LM Race Car Green 0 miles as well
 
Orange RX-7 LM 0 miles 1 change i got but not till next reset mate
 
Which colour of RX-7 you want and i'll wait.....just PM so i don't forget....ok ?
 
Which colour of RX-7 you want and i'll wait.....just PM so i don't forget....ok ?

cool mate,any other colour you can get(nice looking):)
 
I would like the white and the green, I have the black and the orange
 
I got white, green, red, silver, yellow
 
When can you trade the Black as i got the white and green tonight unless you can do a 2 for 2 tonight ? Both of your are 0 miles right ?
 
Both are 0 miles and I can do both tonight :)
 
Send me a PM and lets get dealing dude !!!
 
2 Cars sent, 2 Cars received. Good trading with you :)
 
Was a COMPLETE PLEASURE !!!!
 
Back