rx7 hightway meeting japan

  • Thread starter Thread starter Narikki
  • 11 comments
  • 1,050 views
Why couldn't there be more of the video at the end? Such a disapointment.
 
Holy....I don't know if you guys realize but this is the same video or same video company that has the Skyline GTR's doing over 300 kmh on the Wangan on Exvitermini.
 
Heh, I have that Option...too bad they don't show the whole run down the freeway in that clip.
 
Remains of apex seals were found scattered over miles of the Wangan... :sly:
 
Dorifto
Holy....I don't know if you guys realize but this is the same video or same video company that has the Skyline GTR's doing over 300 kmh on the Wangan on Exvitermini.
noope...

PunkRock
Remains of apex seals were found scattered over miles of the Wangan... :sly:
hahahahahaha... not funny :yuck:
 
They're both from Option videos, though I couldn't tell which volumes.
 
Back