Sébastien Loeb Rally EVO (PS4/XB1/PC) - Milestone

Ok. So this is the first season pass I've ever seen which lasted 3 weeks, not multiple seasons....

Milestone, is this a record you want to create?

Extracted from the official web...

SLR_DLC_04.jpg

SLR_DLC_05.jpg

RallyCross DLC pic1
Class S the prototypes pic2

Hope you guys don't mind me sharing these videos to help those interested to pick one/them up (each dlc should be available to purchase separately).

#SLRallyEVO

Last edited:
Anyone found an improvement somewhere?

Please someone say the leaderboards are fixed...lol.

I am pleasantly surprised there was at the least an update of some kind, holding out some hope for a few more.

I absolutely can not complain about the game though, for the price of a dinner and movie (ok, maybe a matinee and a snack) I have enjoyed myself. It may not be perfect but, there is enough good in it to keep me interested while waiting for Dirt and A/C...........Sebastian is not to bad to look at in the videos either :sly:

Don't know if it's a bug or just something they forgot implementing into the game.
Rally Sweden - 4 day rally. Just before the FF of the 3rd stage I picked up a puncture. When starting the 4th stage the puncture was still there. In real life they would just change the tyre in-between the 2 stages.

I felt yesterday after the patch the Lancia Stratos having lost all the engine brake power, so to be totally loose under braking and downshifting. It was a fast try so I can't be sure if it was related with the default set up at the rear differential. I was on rallycross time trial at San Louis and I got very disappointed as engine brake is so crucial.. I will try back.. that said, everything is still broken I saw about the leaderboards, it doesn't make any difference until times are not filtered by cars or groups (same in project cars ps4) and leaderboards are only a joke to keep us paying to get the online features.
In my opinion this game has the best wheel feedback ever on ps4, and the best graphyc about stages and a superb physic, I can't notice any framerate issue on ps4 and I really can't see any difference with project cars that runs 60 f/s. The engine sound is pretty good but I'm not an expert so I can only say I'm ok with it.

The first night stage I tried in career mode was hopeless. A4 class in one of the early series. I gave up trying to complete it when the frame rate was so awful.

Don't know if it's a bug or just something they forgot implementing into the game.
Rally Sweden - 4 day rally. Just before the FF of the 3rd stage I picked up a puncture. When starting the 4th stage the puncture was still there. In real life they would just change the tyre in-between the 2 stages.

I think they forgot.. they forgot to clean windows as well...

The first night stage I tried in career mode was hopeless. A4 class in one of the early series. I gave up trying to complete it when the frame rate was so awful.
I didn't notice that, I'm pretty blind on finding framerate issues but I'm much more sensitive to other issues :) I think I've done that night stage just yesterday.. I'll try back with eyes wide open :)
Please give a try with the stratos with the standard setting at any rallycross to give me your feedback about the engine brake, it really keep me unable to play at the moment..

Ok. So this is the first season pass I've ever seen which lasted 3 weeks, not multiple seasons....?
C'mon, be fair - just look at the words. A season pass is for a season, and a season is in most definitions of the word, a part year. Some developers have expanded their season to more than one year, but those are the exception and not the rule.

In Sweden I already hadn't any issues before the patch. It's especially Australia and Mexico by night that cause quite a few problems.

Alsace seems to be improved, it runs smoother.

C'mon, be fair - just look at the words. A season pass is for a season, and a season is in most definitions of the word, a part year. Some developers have expanded their season to more than one year, but those are the exception and not the rule.
A season lasts 3 months. That would be the acceptable minimum as far as I'm concerned :)

XboxOne patch released:

Milestone announces the release of Xbox One®, the all-in-one games and entertainment system Patch 2.

Changelog includes the resolution of the following issues:

- Problem solution of linearity of steering wheels in the menu options
- Imput lag reduction using steering wheel
- Improved framerate during race sessions
- Problem solution of the disappearance of the screen pacenote during a online session, after the pause of the race

In Sweden I already hadn't any issues before the patch. It's especially Australia and Mexico by night that cause quite a few problems.

Alsace seems to be improved, it runs smoother.

I've tried Valla Stage at night yesterday and I didn't notice any framerate issue.

@Selfbias Which view are you running? I tried it with the 504 coupe and the framerate was a big mess while using cockpit, dashcam or bonnetcam.

With bumper cam. I tried that stage when I read your post.

I read other users and some had problems before patch in Sweden, some in Finland, another in Australia... weird.
I think the problem is not a specific stage. I think that are the sum of several factors (car, stage, gamemode...)

I'll try the same this afternoon(Valla, 504, cockpit)

The only frame rate issues i was having were at Australia Stage 7 (Valla 2), Mexico Stage 5 (Guanajuatito 2) and Monte Carlo Stage 8 (Moulinet), all using hood cam. I ran Moulinet yesterday with the Fiesta R5 and had no issue, haven't reran the others since the patch.

FFB feels smoother, I never had any delay on either wheel or DS4 so no difference there for me. Leader board is still messed up, patch 3 maybe.

Also do you have the hud disabled? After the patch I only tried with the hud enabled. I'll see how it is when I switch it of this evening.

I play with HUD off but in the next video is on.

2 Stages at night:

1 - Valla / Peugeot 504 / cockpit cam / hud on
2- Guanajuatito 2 / Lancer Evo 6 / bumper cam / hud on

Sorry for the crashes and rewinds :lol: but I've tried to go the fastest I can to force the game engine... but It's like to drive them at daylight

-------------------------------------

Info about the DLCs:

The DLC Rallycross Pack will be available from 26th February 2016 for Xbox One®, PlayStation®4 and Windows PC/Steam at price of 9,99 €.

The DLC Class S The Prototypes will be available from 18th March 2016 for Xbox One®, PlayStation®4 and Windows PC/Steam at price of 9,99 €.

http://sebastienloebrallyevo.com/announced-two-new-dlcs/

I did some good testing since the update. Credit where it's due, the update did a lot of good:
- The TH8A now works when used as a USB device, as expected. I could finally use it as handbrake. Yay.
- The same Monte Carlo night stage which was unplayable before the patch was now smooth, except for a couple of very minor hiccups which didn't cause me any issues.
- I didn't notice any frame rate issues in any of the daytime rally stages I tried, across most of the different events.
- Most of the replays are now behaving as they should. Didn't see any floating cars. Most replay frame rates are reasonable.
- Not sure I noticed the wheel lag change on my T500, if it did anything it was minor (or maybe masked by the TV I am using)

On the "down" side, replays aren't fully smooth yet, there are still some shots with a bit of lag: Mostly the longer distance panning shots now. Also particularly wet particle effects (e.g. Alsace rally) are not very good, and unchanged by the patch.

I really aren't experiencing the same :indiff:

I'll fiddle around with the hud settings and try certain stages again.

Concerning replays : cars do float in Sweden. Valla replay during day was smooth and car looked planted 👍

Did the latest update remove throttle blipping on downshifts?? I seem to be struggling with compression lock under braking since the last update because the car no longer rev matches on downshifts...

Back